Page 213 of 297 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2962
    Player
    The lockout timer on Dynamis D is way too long, you have to beat every zone for wave 1 to start doing wave 2, the same applies to wave 3.

To upgrade gear, you have clear every zone on every single job. The amount of times you have to enter compared to the long lockouts is crazy, the zones aren't even busy to warrant this.
    (1)
    Last edited by Pixela; 09-16-2020 at 05:46 PM.

2. 09-18-2020 05:46 PM

Player
    The developers always show off themselves fighting V2 Ambuscade.

Yet the points are awful, please at the very least increase the amount of points from the one daily quest to 3x normal. One boost to points from one daily won't hurt anything but reward players more.

V1 this month is way too complicated for more casual players, even on very easy.
    (5)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Would it be possible to remove the "Join a Union?" confirmation in Campaign? Right now it's like

Talk to Campaign Arbiter >
    Select Union Registration

Join a Union?
    Yes/No
    >

Which union?
    Adder Union
    Bison Union
    Coyote Union
    Dhole Union
    Eland Union
    Nevermind.

You could remove the second prompt entirely.
    (5)

5. 09-20-2020 03:45 PM

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    Would it be possible to remove the "Join a Union?" confirmation in Campaign? Right now it's like

Talk to Campaign Arbiter >
    Select Union Registration

Join a Union?
    Yes/No
    >

Which union?
    Adder Union
    Bison Union
    Coyote Union
    Dhole Union
    Eland Union
    Nevermind.

You could remove the second prompt entirely.
    well joining the union tells the game which chests u can open at the end of the fight..
    (0)

Player
    It baffles me the developers refuse to throw a bone at people doing v2 (even on a daily), when they show off about it so much.

It's like they want new people to quit at 99 when they can't make any meaningful progress, I get they want people to do v1 but v1 this month is disgusting for lesser geared players.

Nobody will take you for V1 this month unless you have good gear, it's too annoying. I love helping new players but even I won't take newer players for V1 this month (i did last) because it's so obnoxious to do unless they have good gear and know all the mechanics.

The fact barely anyone is doing Ambuscade this month at all says it all, there are no queues this month at all. Any time of the day, barely anyone is doing it.

Don't have death magic on ve/e, don't have 99% dmg reduction on Ve/E modes 90% of the time. Do give players a hallmark bonus ONCE a day when they do a daily on V2.
    (3)

8. 09-20-2020 07:25 PM

Please change the Ambuscade point reward for Volume Two from 300 to 1200 for Very Difficult, Difficultly.
    (1)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Suggestion: make Chocobo Digging worthwhile.
    There's only one way to get lots of the 1,126,125 gil items (Ruthenium Ore, Khoma Thread, etc)
    Consider adding Voidwalker items to the list (Ethereal Squama).
    I suggest adding them to the pool of possible items from digging. Maybe only with Treasure Finder, Burrow, Bore, or Expert rank only.
    Add a few items that are ~really~ only from Gardening as well (kitron).
    Redo the normal list of items to exactly match the region merchant items + items only found by digging.
    Redo Burrow & Bore pools; not sure exactly how, but too many items in those pools are trash.
    Remove trash items from the Treasure Finder item pool.

Adjust how 'Free Digs' are given out, such that w/ blue race silks + cap skill effectively removes the daily limit on digging. (if someone's spent the year+ it takes to cap digging, they deserve the ability to dig as much as they want)

I'm leveling digging for something to do, but it'd be way more enjoyable if there were actually items to look forward to. At the end of the day, I practically always just npc the junk I just got digging with only a few just barely worth putting on the AH instead. If I were more active crafting, none of the items in the current pool would be worth an AH slot.
    (1)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    well joining the union tells the game which chests u can open at the end of the fight..
    No I'm saying that instead of asking Yes/No and then asking which one, it should take you straight to choosing which one you want to join.
    (0)

Character
    Ruzaki
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Auction House Suggestion: The oldest item should sell first instead of the cheapest. The existing mechanics encourage us to undercut slightly to sell faster. For example, selling a 500k item at 491k, jumping the queue and hoping to still get 500k.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BST View Post
    Please change the Ambuscade point reward for Volume Two from 300 to 1200 for Very Difficult, Difficultly.
    So you want 3600 points in 1 shot with a seal?
    (0)

Page 213 of 297 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast