Page 209 of 297 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2962
    Character
    Tallywally
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Scale besieged, or have intense besieged twice a week at different times so people can catch it, besieged was a great deal of fun and it would be amazing to have a higher level version!
    (2)

Player
    Content difficulty ratings:

This is something that is easily overlooked but I think would be good to address. Content difficulty ratings are misleading and incredibly demoralizing to new players, I can't emphasize enough how dumb this rating is and how much impact it has on new players (I nearly quit myself years back after returning because of it).

The difficulty ratings make very little sense to solo or duo players (which you know a lot of the clears are from, what party of 6 is doing VE?), when I came back years ago I attempted "very easy" and "easy" fights with a friend. These fights are often not "very easy" when you are wearing sparks gear and are solo/duo, easy is hilariously not "EASY" at all when you have base 119 gear even.

If you just put "Very easy (party rating)" and "easy (party rating)" or heck even remove that wording and just put levels of the monsters it would do a LOT to make players feel less garbage when they attempt an "EASY" fight and get completely demolished, for instance if I try Easy V1 ambuscade in sparks gear I'm going to get steamrolled mercilessly and my first thought will be "I'm garbage at this game because it's an "EASY" fight and I still can't clear it, maybe I should just quit and go play something else."

It's a little thing but to a new player that just dinged 99 it's really confusing and demoralizing, they leveled to 99 with trusts and will not consider the rating is based on a full party (or they won't know how weak trusts are compared to normal players). This is a great way to make people who just slogged to 99 to quit the game.

Do away with worded ratings and just put the level of the encounters or offer different ratings based on party and solo.
    (1)

Character
    Akirane
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Changes to red mage:

1. Change how enspell priority works, auspice for example should not overwrite tier 1 enspells.
    -OR-
    2. Buff tier 2 enspells, neither the elemental resistance debuff nor the accumulating enspell damage makes them worth using over their tier 1 counterpart.
    (2)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonuke View Post
    Changes to red mage:

1. Change how enspell priority works, auspice for example should not overwrite tier 1 enspells.
    -OR-
    2. Buff tier 2 enspells, neither the elemental resistance debuff nor the accumulating enspell damage makes them worth using over their tier 1 counterpart.
    I agree with the above and to add more: T2 enspells' damage calculation is based on current enhancing skill on the initial attack of every round, changing every time you switch gear that adding or lowering Enhancing magic skill. They should be the same as T1 enspells to work with multi-attacks instead of only the first hit of the main hand
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 07-21-2020 at 01:49 AM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    do they still listen tho this page or are they on another one?
    (0)

Greetings,

Thank you all for sharing your suggestions!

Please rest assured that while we cannot respond to each individual response, your feedback and suggestions on our forums and other social media sites are being shared with the development team.

The development team also shares any additional information they may have in the Digest threads, so be sure to keep an eye out there as well!
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    do they still listen tho this page or are they on another one?
    Most major publishers/studios are moving away from running their own discussion forums and leaning on reddit for discussion and social media for short communications. There is activity on the official FFXI and FFXIV twitter accounts (@FFXI_EN and @FFXIV_EN ).

I tweeted my San d'Oria theme on hurdy-gurdy and got a reaction from them there, as did some other people sharing fan art and stuff.
    (0)

8. 07-23-2020 04:52 PM

9. 07-23-2020 05:56 PM

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

notorious monsters

can we hunt notorious monsters like we used to but get credit points like you do with domain invasion, and u can buy stuff with it?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    can we hunt notorious monsters like we used to but get credit points like you do with domain invasion, and u can buy stuff with it?
    So, copy FFXIV's hunt system and make the specific NM less important as just killing every one you see? I mean I don't have a problem with that but I suspect it wouldn't be popular with the hardcore FFXI community.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

charging rings

can we charge our conquest rings 2x a week instead of 1 please?
    (0)

Page 209 of 297 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 ... LastLast