Threaded View

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinas View Post
    Clearly it is overcrowded. In a very unhealthy matter. Too hard to notice how the people who always complain are from Asura? RMT there, exploit there, cheater there, Odoros there, salvage offline, Asuran's tears... Actually stay there. I don't think we need oblivious people over other places.
    It is overcrowded with mostly RMT or bots, get rid of them = problem solved. Also, multi-box makes up a huge amount. One LS I was in which had a large amount of "members" (so it appeared) equated to something like 40% multiboxers/alts.
    I think it was one of Ruaumoko's videos on YouTube whereby he walked through Dho Gates to illustrate the point. Every.....Single....Piece....Of.....Land is covered by what appears to be automated players, stuck on top of each other, and then legit players come alone and pay them, because they can't be bothered to CP, and then the problem spreads more and more with 10 yells a second saying "Job Points".

Besides, I don't care about what happens on Asura anymore because I'm in a very active Linkshell and that is my FFXI experience, with yell turned off and not going anywhere near the likes of Dho Gates, I don't tend to not notice anymore. I just feel sorry for new players, returners or others who are left in limbo because they haven't managed to find that great LS, because outside of that, Asura is indeed ugly.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 12-30-2020 at 02:14 AM.

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.