Page 125 of 297 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2962
    Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Suggestion: Allow you to select your own battle music (or no battle music at all), even in Escha/Reisenjima.

We are already allowed to select our own title menu music. I think it seems like a bit of a shame we can't select our own Overworld/Dungeon battle music (I understand if they want boss battles to remain constant for thematic reasons however), especially since, as the game exists now, you don't really get to hear them unless you deliberately play a low level job to level in these places. Some of them are quite good too, like the RoZ overworld or WotG overworld. At the same time, I find not having a separate battle theme from time to time has its own merits. I would suggest a menu like:

Base Game (Overworld)
    Base Game (Dungeon)
    Zilart (Overworld)
    Zilart (Dungeon)
    Promathia (Overworld)
    Promathia (Dungeon)
    Aht Urhgan (Overworld)
    Aht Urhgan (Dungeon)
    Goddess (Overworld)
    Goddess (Dungeon)
    Abyssea
    Adoulin
    No Music
    (1)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lastarael View Post
    I know this is not relevant to most players these days, but I have been begging for this for years. I'm one of the last chocobo breeders on Odin, and am one of the few people who actually sell chococards. I have plenty of buyers, and have trouble transferring the cards from my three chocobo-breeding mules to my bazaar mule, as it requires me to frequently impose on one of my friends to transfer large amounts of cards between my characters. Would it really be too difficult to make Chococards able to be sent via delivery box between same-account characters? This would make a huge difference in my "quality of life" in-game and save me and my friends a lot of hassle. Please please please, devs, put some thought into this.
    Hello!

This is something that we just might be able to do! The team will take a look at enabling chococard transferring between characters within the same account, and as long as there are no major issues, they'll work towards getting this feature implemented in the next version update at the earliest.

Thanks for your feedback concerning chococards and stay tuned for updates!
    (1)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

3. 08-11-2016 09:40 AM

Character
    Dyrandal
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Is it possible to remove hit detection from trusts?
    (0)

Player
    It may be a bit silly, but would it be possible for a way to see if we already have a trust or not when we try to buy a cipher?

There are a lot of trusts and I honestly struggle to remember if I have some or not.
    (5)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin_Uzuki View Post
    It may be a bit silly, but would it be possible for a way to see if we already have a trust or not when we try to buy a cipher?

There are a lot of trusts and I honestly struggle to remember if I have some or not.
    Agreed completely.
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Since you expanded the areas for mounts, do you think you could do the same for Monipulators? The current selection is pretty limited...Especially for Belligerancy.

Either Belligerancy needs to be expanded to more areas, or the cap to 10000 infamy gain needs to be removed from non-Belligerancy areas. Right now I feel forced to level my monipulators only in the three Belligerancy Areas because otherwise I get no Infamy alongside my exp.

I'd also like to reiterate that the key item for gladiators needs to be fixed so that it becomes permanent (you could set Gladiator Mode to be flagged off and on similarly to Seeking Party or Level Sync.), and also allow gladiators ride chocobos/mounts. Having to drop the key item to ride a chocobo is absurd.

My Monipulator would be so happy with even just one of these fixes.

(1)
    Last edited by Kjara; 08-13-2016 at 07:33 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Quote Originally Posted by Dyrandal View Post
    Is it possible to remove hit detection from trusts?
    They..kind of require hit detection. Unless you're talking about them only attacking when you melee? That's required too so they don't run wild attacking everything that moves. Pretty sure SE explained that at one point when trusts were kinda new.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    I think he means collision detection with trusts, which I would agree with. Wading through a sea of trusts is a pain at dragons, and hiding them completely kinda removes the fun of it. Even if it's just turning it off for other people's trusts would significantly help.
    (0)

Once you hide the display of other peoples' trusts, you'll never go back.
    (4)

Player
    Going through Windurst storyline mission (I'm originally form Sandy), I noticed, would it be possible to allow to "skip" some of the Shadowlord related missions?

For example, the Magicite one:

- It's the same for all nations. There are more stuff in Windurst 1-1 than 4-1 from my perspective now.
    - The ability to skip some missions already exist.
    - It's a bit silly from a story perspective, which it's weird given how the FFXI team tends to give you "alternate" CS to maintain some kind of continuity. I am the slayer of pretty much every single storyline boss, but here I am, talking to Jeuno's Duke (who should be dead) about the Shadowlord's menace and the magicites lol.

Thinking bout it, I think the storyline would greatly improved by making Shadowlord missions optional when you are replaying a nation storyline.
    (0)

Page 125 of 297 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast