Page 237 of 297 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2962
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'd fund the whole effort myself to give monstrosity an update.
    (4)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-04-2021 at 06:59 AM. Reason: fund not find lol

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Would also be nice to finally be able to take trusts into old-days level capped content such as BCNMs and Eco-Warrior quests. I'm sure there's some technicalities why trusts cannot be used there, but maybe by changing the mechanism through which that content's level is capped (and making it more like the current level sync system) they could be solved.
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'd fund the whole effort myself to give monstrosity an update.
    I have been playing with Monstrosity religiously for the past 2+ months and absolutely love the fun I am having.
    An excellent way to play when I thought I was bored with the game to deviate and try something completely new(-er) than grind cp/jp, farm, and read /yells uselessly.
    I would graciously ask for an update to this feature of the game, and/or expedite any help needed in suggestions for encouraging others to use it.
    (3)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I love Monstrosity so much.. there was so much potential for fun with that system. Hell, they could have even included a new job "Morpher" and let people use the monsters in content like ambuscade lol, I think it would be fun but thats just me I guess.
    (5)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Huge thumbs up to anything Monstrosity. It'd be great if beastmen could be added as a class too. Imagine starting as a lowly Grappler to turn into an Orcish Overlord by the end.

Also, unrelated but right now the /itemsearch command does not check your moogle storage slips or any of the storage NPCs in Vana'diel (mythic weapon storage for example). This makes the command not as useful as it's meant to be and I hope it can be fixed.
    (2)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It'd be nice if things like Treasure Chests / Coffers and gathering nodes (Mining Point, Harvesting Point etc.) appeared on widescan.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjara View Post
    It'd be nice if things like Treasure Chests / Coffers and gathering nodes (Mining Point, Harvesting Point etc.) appeared on widescan.
    of course it would be nice if treasure chests told you where they were. But that kinda destroys the spirit of treasure chests in the first place.
    (1)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    of course it would be nice if treasure chests told you where they were. But that kinda destroys the spirit of treasure chests in the first place.
    Most areas with chests have multiple maps, in which widescan wouldn't help until you moved to one section or the other. Even there, it doesn't cover the whole map save for rare instances where it's a very small place (like say the very end of Gusgen Mines).

It'd still require running around and looking for them no matter what. You could argue that we should remove widescan entirely because it destroys the spirit of looking for NMs too. I feel this is a QoL improvement that after so many years could fit for the player with less time to play.
    (1)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Often times I see a ship docked and decide to try and take it, only for it to leave by the time I'm done going through the customs. It'd be helpful if the NPC at the customs informed you of how long the ship has before its departure (similarly to the NPC at the docks).
    (0)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjara View Post
    The original Lore behind wide-scan, was that wide-scan was able to detect living beings, and was therefor a granted trait, scaling at higher levels, for BST, which has a deep connection with living beings and is able to sense them / charm them, and RNG, which is a master hunter and wilderness expert and therefor attuned to living beings.

It sort of made sense to allow wide-scan use in cities, since most of the targets in cities are living beings. I personally think it should be for wilderness only.

But when the game went through the big changes post-2010, every job got wide-scan, and at low levels too.

So, it doesn't matter anymore, from a Lore perspective, if they add coffers etc. to wide-scan, they might as well. Doesn't matter to me.

I'm just glad FFXI is still online at all, its something of a miracle to me.
    (2)

Page 237 of 297 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast