Page 139 of 297 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2962
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    Stuff
    You aren't asking for a QoL, you're asking for an entirely new game.

While there are a few things that I'd like to see, such as a discount for subbing to 11 and 14, or a port to the PS4/5, it's not likely ever going to happen.
    (3)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    [redacted]
    There's a lot of good stuff in there, like consolidating transportation, but most of that is less "modernize FFXI" and more "turn FFXI into FFXIV".

Also,

Close the servers. Move everyone else over to the XIV team.
    Why would you come onto the XI forums and suggest this, especially considering the animosity between game bases already present?
    (10)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Not true. You put Chivalry in which is no modifier ja that you only really boosted by hands.

And as I stated before it isn't many different so much as slight variations/combinations of other sets as Omnys went into more detail over. I'd only really call about 1/3 of those individual sets with the rest borrowing from others as they have might have more than one and maybe adding a piece. So yes they are "sets" in the sense that you'd have them set as things to macro to... but not in the sense I have I have 20 sets of different equipment that are destroying my invent
    Not true, MND is modifier for Chivalry.
    https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/45...=1#post1555671

Btw i don't came here for debate if i can nerf my macro to save some space, i came for ask system to set for each job wich sac to load and anable Satchel/Sac/Case (and why not all other) in same way as Wardrobe (usuable for macro) to avoid painfull equip change.
    (0)

Please SE !

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post

Btw i don't came here for debate if i can nerf my macro to save some space, i came for ask system to set for each job wich sac to load and anable Satchel/Sac/Case (and why not all other) in same way as Wardrobe (usuable for macro) to avoid painfull equip change.
    So it does totally forgot the small mind contribution.

I understand if you don't want to debate. You don't have to debate if you don't want to.

But here's the thing this is an open forum. When you make suggestions (or heck when you basically type anything and hit enter lol) other people will probably debate them. Especially when said suggestions carry a cost. And doubly so when the cost is felt by a far greater number of the people in said forum than will see the benefit (to the point where few will debate if there even is a benefit). Triply so if somewhat subjectively the benefits are something small. Like that Chivalry. Aside from being only every 10 minutes full gearing for it might be able to gain another 200-300 mp... but I already gain more mp than I have as a taru. Sure would let you fill up at lower tp... but what's that doing for you? Another half a ws every 10 minutes?
    (2)

The thing for me with Chivalry is that I only ever find myself needing it when I've been hit with an mp curse or something. Everything fills MP at start and many battles are over within 5 minutes.

But yeah, even at "hard" stuff, I don't need Chivalry and I cure and keep up everything I need to.

Personally, and this is just me I guess--I just keep a low mp body around (like Chozoroon Cosolete or perfect Jumalik). That + Ambuscade cape + Ochain sometimes and occasionally the spell refresh.

Anyway, I'm not trying to suggest nerfing of your sets. I love PLD, but there's a point where you're just weighing yourself down with gear that has no real use.
    (1)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Chivalry is good, but I get full mp return from it without swapping gear.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post

Bolded part = bad. Already went over why. ^^;; And again, I do agree that, as long as it does not increase current load times, it would be nice to be able to equip from Satchel/Sack/Case. That would allow me to carry around another 1-3x jobs' worth of gear and it's always nice to have multiple options ready to go at any time. lol

I asked about your sets not to suggest "nerfing" any of them. But you might be surprised at how much stuff ends up collecting dust once you get serious about a job and start upgrading your gear. Often times, something will get removed from an equip set and forgotten instead of moved to storage or tossed/sold.

Example: Does it make sense to keep my Rufescent Ring (which I only used for BST Reward macro) on hand once I got other rings w/ equal/greater MND for my mages? No, but it stayed in wardrobe for a long time even though I had changed my macros and was not using it for anything at all. Same thing happened with Ready potency gear.. Realized one day that I had 4-5 extra pieces for it that were never being used at all due to how easy it is to cap potency with only 2x pieces at a time.

Try taking a good look at what you have in your bags and compare to what you actually use. Then compare between your jobs, at least for any slot that is frequently "all jobs". Even if comparing PLD<>BLM, I'd bet there is going to be a bit of overlap that you could use to optimize your storage a bit.

While I admittedly do not have perfect gear options, I'm able to carry around full gear for 6x jobs in my 4x wardrobes. Even if I were to have everything "perfect" for every eventuality, that would probably cut me down to 4-5x jobs. I just can't shake the feeling that you are not optimizing your inv space very well, and that doing so could both free up some space for you and possibly help you perform better while playing. ^^
    (1)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 12-08-2016 at 07:44 AM.

Player
    Domain invasion: Please make people who died and don't have hate NOT affected by the dragon attacks.

The principle is the same as Wildkeep Reive, but you can't recover there with the size of the arena untill everyone is dead.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin_Uzuki View Post
    Domain invasion: Please make people who died and don't have hate NOT affected by the dragon attacks.

The principle is the same as Wildkeep Reive, but you can't recover there with the size of the arena untill everyone is dead.
    Once you die in Domain Invasion, it becomes nearly impossible to recover due to AOEs like Spike Flail killing you before you can recall trusts to try to get back into the fight (and frequently before you can even cast Reraise.) Perhaps it could be adjusted so that damage is only dealt to player/trusts who are on it's enmity list? Also would be nice if trusts could be blocked from being Spike Flail targets since there is no way to control their positioning.
    (0)

Player
    Any plan to expand or change Unity chat a little? Like, let us see Unity messages even if we are not in the unity or limit it to people who are not AFK, "remove" people who haven't moved for a while. (As in from the chat, not the unity lol. Then allow them to get back in when they move their character again)
    (0)

Page 139 of 297 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast