Page 58 of 297 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    especially the boss fights there is no way a solo fighter with trusts only can win these 100% of the time(not even 20%)
    Well they are boosting the number of trusts we can have out if we do these new missions they adding
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I realize I'm probably the only person who wants this, but I'm going to ask anyways...

I'd really like a way to turn off the "NEW CHALLENGE" graphic that pops up every time a Limited Time RoE begins, especially now that they happen every 4 hrs... Yeah it's not a QoL boost, I'd just really like to be able to turn it off. I personally find it annoying.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    I don't pay that much attention to it thus it won't be that annoying in doing so lol, unless you men the pop up new challenge words that come to which I presume you're thinking about?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

So, with the new EXP and CP rings from the event, giving infinite charges with a 2 hour recast, the double EXP and double capacity campaigns are essentially always active now. The rings give a 150% boost to gain, so more than the double campaigns do.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

There is a QoL improvement to the account system that would be amazing to see, and I have had it done to my account, though it took 8 months to negotiate the process via email from 18 hours away). We need an option to change the region of our account if we have moved. The SquareEnix Account Management system doesn't accept payment from outside the region in many cases. If you have moved from JP to NA or EU, or vice versa, it is really hard to pay your monthly fee, and the only current option otherwise is to start all over with a new character. This is a poor option for people that have been playing the game for years. I am proof that it can be done, as my NA SEID has a JP POL account linked to it as of 2011. All NA and EU accounts, when the SEID system was introduced, were given an option on first login to change their region to the opposite, light of how many EU players had imported the NA release, or had moved. JP accounts were never given this option, and fighting with support is a long process when not in the JP time zone. The game is 13 years old, and most people don't live in the same place for that long, plus work can relocate people internationally. What's the point of globally shared servers if you can't keep your account when you move to a different country?
    (3)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Leylong
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    What about easing the difficulty for some of the Assaults needed to obtain the rank of Captain?

I'm mainly talking about the ones like Lebros Supplies, where it's not actually a difficult fight or anything, it's just something that requires more people than most can usually find to do such a thing these days. I've been a First Lieutenant for about 6 years now, it would be nice to attain the Captain rank. It's not just Lebros Supplies, but a few other assaults as well. Now may be a good time to re-think and tweak some of these assaults that require a good number of bodies to complete.
    (1)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    What about easing the difficulty for some of the Assaults needed to obtain the rank of Captain?

I'm mainly talking about the ones like Lebros Supplies, where it's not actually a difficult fight or anything, it's just something that requires more people than most can usually find to do such a thing these days. I've been a First Lieutenant for about 6 years now, it would be nice to attain the Captain rank. It's not just Lebros Supplies, but a few other assaults as well. Now may be a good time to re-think and tweak some of these assaults that require a good number of bodies to complete.
    Read the update notes >.> They already did this.
    (1)

Character
    Leylong
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Singforu View Post
    Read the update notes >.> They already did this.
    Hallelujah! So all those assaults you couldn't solo you can now? Do you need a certain number of people for any of those at this point?
    (0)

Player
    All of them are soloable now, but some are luck based.
    (0)

Character
    Prrsha
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 67
    I wish SE would made one simple fix to FFXI. A self imposed level cap. For example: I want to level in Valkrum Dunes but my friends and I all have jobs that are way above 20. That area is dead to us. Why not make a command like: "/synch Prrsha 20" to reduce my level to 20. Then my friends can synch to me and we can have a blast reliving old zones the way the were intended. A primary example for this is CoP areas. I'd love to just beat CoP the old way with my friends for the heck of it, if only for the challenge and satisfaction of doing so.

This simple change would draw many of my friends back so they could experience Vanadiel like it used to be... if only by a small amount. Currently they are all on retro servers and I just can't get them back to FFXI here. They all miss the "good ol' days" :/
    (1)
    Fissssh! It's what's for dinner! :9

Prrroud founder of MithraPride on Phoenix 2004.

Page 58 of 297 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast