Page 37 of 297 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast
    Character
    Elizara
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Pretty much. They said at the time the restriction was b/c that they didn't want RMT to be using mogmail to give out gil after it was sold.(I was there) I don't know if there IS any rmt anymore since this game isn't so popular (I think most went to XIV) but on the other paw, I don't think the restriction on mailing gil between charas on the same account should be there to be honest.

Also they may of been sending it between their charas on a account, I didn't know that, but not being able to mail it to another account would still mess them up I think, since back before they added the restriction, that was how they used to do business. I think they do direct trade now? Mind I never paid too close attention b/c I hated RMT and never bought gil, but if you've played as long as I have, you can't not be aware of their presence.
    (0)

I really need to get a new sig..

Elizara of Quetz, formerly of Midgard
    99WHM/BLM/SMN/THF/BST

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    I think they do direct trade now? Mind I never paid too close attention b/c I hated RMT and never bought gil, but if you've played as long as I have, you can't not be aware of their presence.
    idk about on your server, but check the price of awkward things sometime. Like a single Flint Stone, some obscure food, etc. For awhile on Bahamut, there were multiple sales by strange character names for 50+ million to other real character names. Although it seems that hasn't happened in a fair number of months, at least for Flint Stones.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    I think I got a suggestion that I think should be considered. Is there any way to lift the 1 mil restriction on mailing gil between charas on the SAME account only? I know why it was put in place (to mess up RMT) but for some of us that sell big ticket items on mules, it gets to be a major pain to have to make several muling trips to get the gil to your main.

I think the restriction should stay for mailing gil between accounts (again, as to not change things and give RMT back a easy way to give out gil) but between charas on the same account, it doesn't make a lot of sense.
    On the same topic, can we eliminate a hell of a lot more restrictions on same account character transfers? I've been getting all these NM pop items and currency from the flotsam and log in points and I can't even get them off my mules. And honestly, if my mule wins a cat's eye in the bonanza, why shouldn't it be able to send it to my main character? I'm sure as hell not getting a mule captain rank to use it.
    (2)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Louispv View Post
    On the same topic, can we eliminate a hell of a lot more restrictions on same account character transfers? I've been getting all these NM pop items and currency from the flotsam and log in points and I can't even get them off my mules. And honestly, if my mule wins a cat's eye in the bonanza, why shouldn't it be able to send it to my main character? I'm sure as hell not getting a mule captain rank to use it.
    If you got a friend you trust, just use them to trade between your characters. It is a little annoying, but it is a way to get bazaarable stuff to your main.
    (0)

Player
    I can think of no good reason why it should just allow all items to be deliverable to all characters on the same account regardless of what it is. I also can think of no good reason why any item that can be traded can't simply be sent to other players.
    (4)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Agreed - I've been using login points on mules to get Forgotten Hope etc. and it would be nice not to keep bothering LS friends to act as a go-between! :-)

Art.
    (0)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I've got a QoL suggestion:

Is there any way to make tabbing through targets after hitting "Switch Target", be based on proximity? It's pretty annoying when I want to switch to a different target but for some reason the game targets unaggroed monsters tens of yalms away while I'm getting beat on by monsters that I DO want dead.
    (2)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cfpeJGwi2KhQjNvCkk5Cg

Character
    Annataru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Here's a great idea to make life easier for bards and anyone partying with bards:
    When a bard starts singing a song, place a colored circle on the ground (so as not to confuse with geo spheres) covering the radius of that song.
    The colors will correspond to the type of songs: Blue for mage songs, red for melee songs, green for support songs (minne mambo etc).
    This will help people, especially with chat filters on, to get in or out of range of songs, no more melee running into ballads, and you can then freely filter casting.
    A similar effect could be applied to any aoe buffs.
    (2)
    janethetaru

Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    I can think of no good reason why it should just allow all items to be deliverable to all characters on the same account regardless of what it is. I also can think of no good reason why any item that can be traded can't simply be sent to other players.
    yes please. Sucks I can't send my forgotten items to my mules but need to clutter up my main's inventory to keep them... so silly. The only exceptions I can see making sense are things like anni rings etc where the idea isn't that one character can get 10 of them by using their mules etc...

I mean not that it would break the game, but anyway.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Janethetaru View Post
    Here's a great idea to make life easier for bards and anyone partying with bards:
    When a bard starts singing a song, place a colored circle on the ground (so as not to confuse with geo spheres) covering the radius of that song.
    The colors will correspond to the type of songs: Blue for mage songs, red for melee songs, green for support songs (minne mambo etc).
    This will help people, especially with chat filters on, to get in or out of range of songs, no more melee running into ballads, and you can then freely filter casting.
    A similar effect could be applied to any aoe buffs.
    I've just given up and I pianissimo ballads most of the time. Sometimes if melee is far away I use tenuto and ballad 3 to hit all the mages and myself to keep my MP flowing (cause casting on myself is generally lowest priority)

It would be very cool to see this suggestion implemented cause I seriously find it tough at times to hit everyone with what they want and some events people just charge ahead like maniacs and spread out etc.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 37 of 297 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast