Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 2962
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I want to be able to sell Plutons Riftborns and Beitetsu to NPCs for 100g

Waste of inventory and auction space to even bother. I'd rather have 10k instantly than sell them for 50k.

Exchanging 99 Plutons/Riftborns for 1 Beitetsu would be acceptable too
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 05-26-2023 at 07:04 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm sure all the people who need those things would really thank you for vendoring them.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Could we have the option to change our Synergy trainings? I selected some less than optimal skills to 5/5 years ago and would really like to change them.
    (5)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd like the ability to trade my Excess Ra'Kaznar Sapphires for something , like Gallimaufry, upgrade items etc. I mean I have enough right now for the 6 jobs I have leveled to get their Empy to +2 (as soon as I acquire enough Gallimaufry to do so) Any extra I gain I'd like to be able to do something with it, maybe trade 20 for a Starstone?
    (2)

Player
    Allow adventuring fellow to be called everywhere trusts can be called, they are still useful and should be allowed to be used properly.
    (3)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Allow adventuring fellow to be called everywhere trusts can be called, they are still useful and should be allowed to be used properly.
    Delete the Adventuring Fellow from the game.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    It would be ideal if they could add it to the trusts system somehow
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Could we see afterglow Aegis and Ochain effects updated to reflect the item-level system? For example:

1.) Aegis and Ochain afterglow effects are relic and empyrean which do get overridden by a character's own Aftermath. This limitation isn't necessary in item-level content.
    2.) Could the MDT-5 and PDT-5 from these afterglow effects be made a little more meaningful? Perhaps MDT II-5% or PDT II-5%?

Any help is appreciated.
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The next time Apex/Locus mobs get added to the game - if it ever happens again - it would be nice to see some kind of arcana in the mix (besides iron giants, which exist but are just ridiculous to actually fight.) Dolls, golems, pots, even cardians might be neat to see again.

There's just sort of this imbalance right now in magian trials, where you get some where it's just a breeze because you need x weaponskills on, say, beasts or birds... and then you get ones where you need x weaponskills on arcana and, whoops, all your target mobs are going to die at 800 TP because they're twenty levels below you.

Plus, y'know. Dark knight's out there with those arcana-focused job perks and nothing to use them against, be nice to see those come into play again.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    The next time Apex/Locus mobs get added to the game - if it ever happens again - it would be nice to see some kind of arcana in the mix (besides iron giants, which exist but are just ridiculous to actually fight.) Dolls, golems, pots, even cardians might be neat to see again.

There's just sort of this imbalance right now in magian trials, where you get some where it's just a breeze because you need x weaponskills on, say, beasts or birds... and then you get ones where you need x weaponskills on arcana and, whoops, all your target mobs are going to die at 800 TP because they're twenty levels below you.

Plus, y'know. Dark knight's out there with those arcana-focused job perks and nothing to use them against, be nice to see those come into play again.
    Maybe something like Goblins too, to reflect the old exp days of fighting them in the likes of the Dunes, L. D Tower.

Bomb Toss :P
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Page 292 of 297 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast