Page 279 of 296 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2954
    Player
    off topic stuff
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 11-25-2022 at 03:27 AM.

Player
    Allow players to get a sendable item to bypass level cap quests if they have already done them on their main.

One of the biggest annoyances for me leveling new characters on the same account is some of the level cap quests, I hate them. If I could talk to Maat on my main and get an item I can send to my alt to bypass them, I would have twice as many level 99 alts right now.
    (1)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Same request but better:

Add "automatic limit break completion" campaign(s) yearly. During that two weeks limit breaks are completed automatically. You still have to start them at the respective npc. You just skip the pointless quest.
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 11-27-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Same request but better:

Add "automatic limit break completion" campaign(s) yearly. During that two weeks limit breaks are completed automatically. You still have to start them at the respective npc. You just skip the pointless quest.
    What? No, lol. They should absolutely not create a skip all limit breaks campaign.
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Has anyone brought up Aquaveil and Blink yet? I couldn't find it trying to search this thread and board, but... it would be super, super nice to have those work the same way Utsusemi shadows do - little counter over the icon, showing you how many more times it's good for and when exactly you've lost one.

Blink is kind of countable, I guess, if you know the exact number of shadows you started with, but with larger numbers like you get from Occultation, that's a bit cumbersome. Aquaveil, though? You just never know. Nothing ever actually tells you when you've used up a layer of Aquaveil. You just have to guess, and hope, and recast early just in case. That's not a great user experience.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    What? No, lol. They should absolutely not create a skip all limit breaks campaign.
    "Jump potions" that can only be used on alts with a main that's done those things already.
    (0)

Player
    Same account upgrades is a great thing for the game (sending items to skip some things), encouraging people to level other characters on that account is win.

When they let you send reisenjima gear to same account characters I leveled 20 characters to 99, purely for dark matter campaigns. Only reason I don't do more, is 1-2 level cap quests are a huge pain.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    "Jump potions" that can only be used on alts with a main that's done those things already.
    No skipping of any LB.
    (0)

Player
    No skipping of any LB.
    You understand the point being made is same account characters right? if you still disagree, why.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    No skipping of any LB.
    I don't really think alts on the same account being able to skip stuff really hurts anything. You can't play those characters at the same time, so there's no real advantage gained.

Most people use additional accounts for characters they intend to actually use, and those wouldn't be able to do this. other characters on the same account are usually just mules.
    (0)

Page 279 of 296 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast