Page 276 of 297 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2962
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    No, they shouldn't completely invalidate a mechanic because it upsets multiboxers. They don't get special treatment. If that makes then quit then good bye to them.
    Multibox players don't hurt you, they bring lots of revenue to the game and this is a major problem for them.

Outside of being salty for some reason, why would you be against something being added like this?

If "thing" stopped working I can guarantee you the game would lose a ton of revenue, it's stupid.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Multibox players don't hurt you, they bring lots of revenue to the game and this is a major problem for them.

Outside of being salty for some reason, why would you be against something being added like this?

If "thing" stopped working I can guarantee you the game would lose a ton of revenue, it's stupid.
    Because they don't nor should they build the game around multiboxers.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post

You seem really fixated on SE's revenue. Do you own stock in them? Given that stupid NFT project they revealed, I'd probably pull your money out now.

And the game was never designed for or around multiboxing. As well, yes, multiboxers can hurt you.
    (0)

Player
    I multibox, and I know how annoying it is to have 5 characters flying in different directions.
    (0)

Character
    Watersedge
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    1. Not on Asura (and don't want to be)
    2. When I do look at shouts on Asura it is mostly selling content clears anyway.
    3. We shouldn't have to multi box 3-5 characters to access content.
    4. Was making a comparison to the other armor upgrades not go shout for a hour to satisfy and 3 person entry requirement.
    5. You just said you multi box 5 characters then telling someone to just shout for a few people is funny.
    Congestion huh? Isn't everything else congested also? Or is this just a Asura thing too?

Used to have a link shell that did all the content for years until most of them quit or decided to multi box multiple characters. Grouping up to do content is not the issue. Blocking access to easy things like armor upgrades is.
    (0)

Player
    Here is one of the problems with XI:

Instanced content is severely limited, this is why they don't merge servers and this is why they can't remove the restrictions on the things you mentioned.

If they let people go in solo they will, because it's the path of least resistance. If they force people to take 2 others they will, because they have to.

Now you could say multiboxers have an advantage, which is true. However, you can't build your game around every eventuality.

The core strategy is to reduce congestion, because if they let people solo you still could not enter because 3 people would just spam it all day and take up all the available instances as happens with Salvage or SR sometimes.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You're just making a really good case for why Asura needs to be thinned out.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You're just making a really good case for why Asura needs to be thinned out.
    As much schadenfreude as I feel for Asurans getting themselves into this mess, I really don't want anyone to be forced off/to any server by SE. That kind of thing destroys communities.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    As much schadenfreude as I feel for Asurans getting themselves into this mess, I really don't want anyone to be forced off/to any server by SE. That kind of thing destroys communities.
    I never said about forcing anyone to do anything. I've been advocating for a long time for free server transfers with bonuses to encourage people to do the right thing for the community.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    There needs to be additional deeds objectives for people that start later.

It takes 6 months to earn an artifact +1 set for a player that starts today, and 18 months for a player to earn a relic +1 set. Playing the game they can do both in a week. You need to start adding more objectives each month, double or even triple, so people can get these rewards in a reasonable time frame.
    (0)

Page 276 of 297 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast