Page 264 of 297 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2962
    Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I have two small suggestions which require minimal resources.

The first suggestion

Change the rate of the Goblin that changes the cards from 10:1 to 3:1

In the current year 2022, 95% of the omen gear is obsolete, most of us use OMEN to make money, unfortunately the nyame set is too powerful.

The Goblin that changes cards 10:1 ratio made sense before odyssey. At present it would be a good idea to change the ratio to 3:1, so people could get the few omen pieces that are still attractive especially for jobs that can't solo card farm.

The second suggestion

WHMS alter egos use up all their MP incredibly fast because of CURE 6. Removing this spell and just leaving them with Cure 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 is the easiest solution.

Many of us players prefer to use RDM as main healers, since WHMs are so bad. They spend their MP explosively and don't know how to conserve their mana, making changes to the AI's behavior would be "expensive" and "time consuming"

Cure VI spends 227 MP and those "Bots" love to spam this spell even if you have yellow-hp. Removing this spell from their list would force Alter-EGO WHMs to use CURE 4 AND CURE 5. Their mana would last much longer and they would be more viable.

CURE V spends 135 MP, CURE IV spends 88 mana vs CURE VI's 227. Both spells combined are 223 mana.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The Goblin that changes cards 10:1 ratio made sense before odyssey. At present it would be a good idea to change the ratio to 3:1, so people could get the few omen pieces that are still attractive especially for jobs that can't solo card farm.
    Anyone can solo card farm with trusts. I'm a SMN meleeing and I can do it. I'm actually doing it for Detritus to max out my relic augment- but I"ve gotten more SMN cards than I know what to do with in the process. I don't think any changes are necessary.

Far as WHM goes, I'd rather they just tweak the MP costs to make more sense. Each tier of tiered spells should be better in most respects than the one before it. Cure VI is not dramatically stronger than the one before it yet costs way more MP? Adjust the MP cost. That would also very likely be easier to change on the back end than altering healer trust AI.

And give WHM Banish IV and Banishga III. Summoner's light spirit has it, there's no reason in the world that WHM shouldn't have it.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-20-2022 at 11:17 AM.

Player
    shield on back

(1)

Character
    Lileth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Please expand the hint system that was recently introduced into the A.M.A.N. trove. Currently, a "belligerent bang" message after opening three chests may indicate that there is a loud thud in one of the remaining chests. Opening more chests after that only causes this message to be repeated. Additional hints would be nice. For example, after opening the 4th chest and getting noise or thud, one of the remaining wooden chests that are mimic or noise could be randomly selected and then change color.
    (0)

Character
    Humeman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 85
    Since there is a key item to skip sub jobs, maybe one to skip job quest to unlock jobs.
    (0)

Player
    Suggestion: it would be healthy to have a way to block / hide players in this forum. If there is already a way, please let me know. Thank you : )
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You can add a person to the ignore list by clicking on their name, view profile and then add to ignore list
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    You can add a person to the ignore list by clicking on their name, view profile and then add to ignore list
    Already covered it since he asked in multiple places
    (0)

Character
    Lileth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Please revitalize Campaign and Besieged by scaling enemies and NPCs to level 119 or higher and giving a capacity point reward at the end. Those who have job mastery would get an exemplar point reward instead.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Please revitalize Campaign and Besieged by scaling enemies and NPCs to level 119 or higher and giving a capacity point reward at the end. Those who have job mastery would get an exemplar point reward instead.
    THis was mentioned in the recent AMA, they mentioned considering this but there was some reason why it wouldn't be a simple task.
    (0)

Page 264 of 297 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 ... LastLast