Page 250 of 297 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2962
    Player
    I'm gonna blow some minds now, so get ready. RMT and Mercs exist becasue -people want it-, the demand is the reason they exist.

I have zero doubt, if they cracked down super hard on RMT and Mercs to the point there were none. Asura would lose a good 1/4 of it's players or more in a few months.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I don't think there are too many people who fail to understand that (there are some though, no doubt)

BUT!

The RMT have gotten extremely brazen. And Obnoxious. And the number has grown too big. The balance needs adjustment. There are too many of them, shouting too often, competing for too few dollars. That doesn't work.
    (2)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It'd be wonderful to have a table of how timing is calculated for EXP/CP/EP chain timings.
    Since we received transparency on GEO skill limits, and how TH operates, it'd be nice to have this as well just as FYI
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Hey SE, could you guys increase the amount of time the player has to accept the user agreement after launching the game? If you wait too long (like, more than 60 seconds or so) the connection to playonline is lost for whatever reason and you have to to launch the game again.
    (3)

Player
    Geo is a great support job, if you have specific party setups.

All melee or all mage = great.

3 melee and 1 blm = not great.

I would suggest that if a specific indi spell is cast on a BLM exclusively, it halves the timer on entrust so it can be kept up 100% of the time.

This allows indi haste & frailty as your main spells and acumen/focus/refresh on the blm full time, instead of the current 50% uptime on entrusted spells.

Indirect buff to BLM.

Also, via a new REMA bell you could add a new entrust only line of spells that give -50 potency but give double boosts. Such as acumen + focus in one indi.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 01-17-2022 at 12:37 AM.

Player
    Add a message after killing a monster if an item you cannot obtain was dropped and discarded, the psychological impact of going 10-20 runs with no drops at all is very very discouraging.

I would rather get a message that "malignance tabard dropped but you were unable to obtain" than nothing at all, I don't get the point of disposing of an item invisibly with no message to make the player think they got zero.

One makes me give up, the other keeps me trying.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Add a message after killing a monster if an item you cannot obtain was dropped and discarded, the psychological impact of going 10-20 runs with no drops at all is very very discouraging.
    Yeah, it could say something like, "You could not obtain the <item>. <item> lost."

Wait, that already exists.

I suppose you might be talking about a case where an item is not dropped if everyone in the party already has it. But in that case, why do you need to know? normally, the cases I can think of it's a 100% drop item anyway, so I'm not sure it's psychological help unless you don't already know that.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-18-2022 at 03:47 AM.

Player
    Add an option to use the normal mount chocobo music on mounts, the new mount music is not to many player tastes.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Add an option to use the normal mount chocobo music on mounts, the new mount music is not to many player tastes.
    The music is fine, ride the chocobo fi you want the chocobo music. If anything were to be done though, I'd like the option to just turn it off entirely instead.

Yes, not everyone likes the different music. But please, stop speaking as if you represent all or most of the playerbase.
    (1)

Player
    Increase the HP of Campaign and Besieged monsters as well as the allied npcs, they are too easy to kill now so they end too quick.
    (0)

Page 250 of 297 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast