Page 244 of 295 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2946
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Nearest enemy or nearest NPC targeting in FFXI could use improvement.

When you use autotarget in Dynamis, you consistently autotarget pets, and instead of targeting another monster nearest to you, you frequently target one that is in the distance.

It would be great if there was an option to prevent auto-targeting enemy pets, and to be able to switch the behavior from the current (which I assume is based on internal IDs) to nearest.

F8 has some problems too. It is expected to target the nearest non-player character, i.e. monster or NPC, but does not always work that way. For example, when you are in Reisenjima at the entrance, you can stand right in front of Ethereal Ingress #1 and spam F8, but it will only target Chapulis in the background.

They changed F8 once before and there enough backlash that they actually changed it back.
    F8 will always prioritize enemies over NPCs. It's annoying but angling your camera to keep enemies out of frame helps.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Xorion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

@ SE

Many of these suggestions sound great and are definitely worth considering but first for foremost, increase inventory space!

A Mog Wardrobe for each job that's available! Would I pay the extra $1 per wardrobe.. of course!
    (1)

Character
    Lileth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorion View Post
    Many of these suggestions sound great and are definitely worth considering but first for foremost, increase inventory space!

A Mog Wardrobe for each job that's available! Would I pay the extra $1 per wardrobe.. of course!
    That's a brilliant suggestion. If client memory does not allow a wardrobe 5, I'd gladly exchange wardrobe 4 for a job-specific wardrobe that gives me 80 slots for each job.
    (0)

Character
    Lileth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

please raise spark value of Acheron Shield

I think it's safe to say that Acheron Shield is irrelevant as gear, and merely the currently fastest way to convert your weekly sparks into gil. It would be nice if we could have the busy work of that reduced by increasing the spark cost (and of course proportionally increasing the gil value).
    (0)

Character
    Lileth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    That's a brilliant suggestion. If client memory does not allow a wardrobe 5, I'd gladly exchange wardrobe 4 for a job-specific wardrobe that gives me 80 slots for each job.
    To be clear, what I mean by that, is a wardrobe with contents that switch with jobs. So the JSE wardrobe contains your RDM gear when you're on RDM, your WHM gear when you're on WHM, etc. It has 80 storage at a time, but actually allows storage of 80*22 = 1760 items.
    (0)
    Last edited by Eth; 10-23-2021 at 06:33 AM. Reason: typo

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I've requested job specific inventory two dozen times. On whm, only the whm bag loads. On war, only the war bag loads. It'll never happen. Too logical.
    (1)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I think it's safe to say that Acheron Shield is irrelevant as gear, and merely the currently fastest way to convert your weekly sparks into gil. It would be nice if we could have the busy work of that reduced by increasing the spark cost (and of course proportionally increasing the gil value).
    Instead of changing acheron shield's value, let us NPC the lv.99 items that cost 10k sparks each. an even 100k points can be spent that way in just 10 trades. ya they're rare/ex, making us buy one each, but w/e it's still only 10 buys instead of 36 w/ points left over.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    I've requested job specific inventory two dozen times. On whm, only the whm bag loads. On war, only the war bag loads. It'll never happen. Too logical.
    It really doesn't change anything, and unlike say, FFXIV, where most of your items are job specific, in FFXI, a lot of items are used by multiple jobs. If you had job specific bags, it would be absolute hell moving anything that isn't job specific gear all over the place.
    (0)

Player
    Please make Group Food Effects 30 min duration and stackable to 12, these foods are never used right now but if you made these changes players would start to use them for trusts setups.

Angler Stewpot

Beef Stewpot

Crab Stewpot

Warthog Stewpot
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    do those items actually work on trusts?
    (0)

Page 244 of 295 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast