Page 228 of 297 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2962
    Character
    Vanfrano
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 67
    It is long past time to remove all the three players+ lockout on content.
    (0)

Player
    3 player lock is there to encourage geared players to take less geared players, at least on asura that's exactly what happens fairly regularly
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouk View Post
    It is long past time to remove all the three players+ lockout on content.
    iknorite? It's long past time they just went and made it an SPORPG or Single Player Online Role Playing Game.

Heaven forbid anyone ever actually plays or even interacts with another player in game.
    (0)

Character
    Vonima
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Posting the campaign information below for reference.

I enjoy playing campaign battles. However, there is only so much a handful of players can do to influence who owns each zone (beastmen vs. nations). Would SE please consider adjusting campaign battles in a way that makes it easier for a smaller group of players to influence region control now that there aren't many people playing this content anymore? Each time the 'Campaign Festa' special event comes around, I try and flip the beastmen strongholds but am never successful (I spent 6-8 hours 2-3 days before tally invading Oztroja during battles, trying my best to influence regions where beastmen were gaining influence, but to no effect).

Some ideas:
    - Make campaign ops have a stronger impact on regional influence
    - Increase the nation-side influence
    - Revamp rewards from union chests and raise level of mobs to get players to come to campaign battle again
    - Raise EXP caps for campaign battles and/or add capacity point acquisition to campaign battles

Campaign Festa

Campaign will undergo the following adjustments for the duration of the campaign.
    - Experience and allied notes earned from evaluations will be doubled.
    - The amount of spoils obtained from treasure chests when participating in unions will be increased.

Furthermore, earn special rewards, including montiont silverpieces, 100-byne bills, Lungo-Nango jadeshells, and more from the following four Campaign Ops, in addition to their normal spoils.
    - Splitting Heirs
    - Cracking Shells
    - Plucking Wings
    - Fiat Lux
    (7)

Player
    Please add more storage space, that is not mog wardrobes.

Most players do not need mog wardobes, most players just need more storage space for normal items.

Mog safe + furnishings = 80 storage
    Mog safe 2 + furnishings on 2nd floor should also give = 80 spaces.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    A Wanted Bazaar

Visit the AH, find an item that may or may not be in stock, have an additional option "Wanted" to select where you can input a quantity and gil amount.

This adds to a list that behaves similarly to your bazaar - when a player checks you, an option to the side of 'View Wares' is there ('Wanted'). That lists all of the items you have selected at the prices you are willing to pay. If you have set a price at more gil than your character currently has on them, those items are greyed out as per the usual merchant interface. If you don't have the gil to fulfil any of your Wanted items (or free space left in your inventory), the option to see the list disappears to save people wasting time checking it. Programatically, the exchange could work in the same way as a confirmed trade.

The icon that appears if you have any items on your Wanted list is the same as the Bazaar icon, but tinted green. If you have both Bazaar and Wanted items, the icon is split.

People could afk and other players could 'quest' after the items others want, if they decided the price was right for them. I think this would help in an age where Auction House sales are slower and hence necessarily limited to the seven most optimal sales you can list, when in fact many questers, armour upgraders and crafters are after many less obvious items.
    (2)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Please add more storage space, that is not mog wardrobes.

Most players do not need mog wardobes, most players just need more storage space for normal items.

Mog safe + furnishings = 80 storage
    Mog safe 2 + furnishings on 2nd floor should also give = 80 spaces.
    Actually, I disagree. You are a merchant, your situation is totally unique. I generally don't keep most non gear items on hand if I don't actively need them.

People who keep every bird egg and lizard skin that drops into their inventory need to learn what's worth keeping and what isn't.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-11-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Suggestion: just like the Unity leaders call out the Domain Invasion dragons, it would be nice if they would call out when Besieged starts advancing, and then again three hours later when the battle starts.
    (3)
    It's your server.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Actually, I disagree. You are a merchant, your situation is totally unique. I generally don't keep most non gear items on hand if I don't actively need them.

People who keep every bird egg and lizard skin that drops into their inventory need to learn what's worth keeping and what isn't.
    I'm in the same situation. 790/880 of my inventory is all armor and weapons. (The remainder is just a few furnishings, storage slips, ammo, aeonic pop items, ambuscade materials and kupons etc.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I will also admit: We desperately need more / new content.

Odyssey: Sheol A, B, C in Rabao should have came with events in Kazham too.

I'll even take a Dynamis Divergence in Beaucedine Glacier and Xarcabard.

I hated Limbus and Apollyon but I'll take I-level 160 versions of that nonsense. Maybe even a glimpse into Abyssea 2.0?
    (1)

Page 228 of 297 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast