Page 214 of 297 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2962
    Player
    Putting a low cap on sparks has caused issues for people getting XP rings and rems tales etc, as well as money items.

Since there is no easy way to split these, just add rems tales to login points
    (1)

Character
    Akirane
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Could we get descriptions on the Omen scales on what jobs they are used for?
    (0)

Player
    Add a text command near home points to type the name of a destination to travel to, /travel Lower jeuno for example. Can even use tab to work out the names of places to goto.

Dealing with menus and confirmations sucks.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Add a text command near home points to type the name of a destination to travel to, /travel Lower jeuno for example. Can even use tab to work out the names of places to goto.

Dealing with menus and confirmations sucks.
    I think the entirety of the company of SE knows how you feel about menus and confirmations.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I think the entirety of the company of SE knows how you feel about menus and confirmations.
    Glorious!!
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I used to pay with a credit card, for some unknown reason they decided to not allow me to do that anymore. Now I have to pay with paypal, I normally do this when I need to resub because it's the easiest way to do it.

If I had not subbed 4 weeks ago in anticipation of these free access I would now have full access to all 11 characters for free for 3 weeks, since I did pay and let my sub lapse by a few hours I lose access to all the other 10 characters. When they deactivate the account due to non-payment they deactivate everything, even during free access.

It's a silly system, that punishes people who are paying if they let their sub lapse for even minutes if it's during free access. I don't mind losing access to the character I'm paying for but making me lose access to the others is over the top.
    I know I have found using their Crysta method of payment system far tons easier than any other option they have for pay with debit/credit cards myself, paying into the Crysta amount than using the Crysta to pay all the fee's/sub-fee monthly which you can even put in some extra going that route to pay for the months ahead as well, Anyways just saying since not sure that is going to be helpful in whatever way you looking for but hope it was helpful!

Edit; I must of missed some posts ahead of this cause upon replying I was way somewhere else with what new posts, I guess whoops then.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-18-2020 at 06:18 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The problem with Crysta and the reason I never used it is the cap is too low. You can't just get a whole mess of it and have your subscription settled for the next year or whatever
    (0)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The problem with Crysta and the reason I never used it is the cap is too low. You can't just get a whole mess of it and have your subscription settled for the next year or whatever
    Well, I wasn't thinking that far ahead maybe some months ahead, and yeah if paying directly by credit card there are those additional fee charges to charge the card of putting the normal price of the games sub fee + char's fees & storage mog-wardrobe fees through cards transactions or to do the card monthly cycle-transactions thus it's why just use Crysta, pretty sure I didn't say a whole year ahead into the post I had put up as well. ;-P

Plus, I don't get automatically charged on my card for the game if I didn't put up any crysta yet where as the card being directly, gives freely an easy hand directly into your bank accounts to have money taken out through the card per month even if its a month turns you didn't play the game after all cause of IRL stuff came up ;D all of the suddenly. Just saying....
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-19-2020 at 05:19 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Well, I wasn't thinking that far ahead maybe some months ahead, and yeah if paying directly by credit card there are those additional fee charges thus it's why just use Crysta, pretty sure I didn't say a whole year ahead into the post I had put up as well. ;-P
    I use a credit card and I've never been charged additional fees. I'm aware of minimum charges for mid-billingcycle option changes but I'm always billed the standard basic service and 1 character option fee.
    (0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    sellable augmented su4 su5 and necks , for example a r10 or 15 or 25 neck would sell for a higher value in bazaar than a r 0.
    The problem I am seeing on my server of leviathan is the fact that we are still stuck shown with only being SU-3 gears up to the AH of the SU-1~SU3 being put up on AuctionHouse in my server and no SU4's or even SU-5's up on the auction house yet not even bazaars and yet I have seen them on some other ffxi servers AH's-etc. on twitch streams watching them play when I am not twitch streaming myself of the ffxi game, just saying though, I like some-version of that idea though which in turn probably end up being done by the games system in place which probably be the aug NPC's or by the synergy furnace even possibly done by both.

Edit: The Su-4's & SU-5's I have seen on leviathan thus far are the weapons such as Dyna-Divergence type.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-10-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Page 214 of 297 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast