Page 207 of 296 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2954
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
    We really need a fix for inventory. My favorite part of this game vs. other mmo's is that I can play all classes(jobs) on a single character. However, Gearing not even half of the jobs to a level that can do endgame content (well) is about the most my inventory's can fit. I send everything that can go to another character on the same content ID to another character and just get it when required just so I can use my satchel, case, both mog houses, etc. for gear. However, I still have to send a lot of my gear to mules. If I want to play something different I have to log in and out to send everything through my delivery box. This usually equates to around 30 minutes. I understand I could just not gear everything to a endgame level but that kinda leaves me with no need to play.
    My fellow vana'dielians have on this very forum post have suggested adding more mog-wardrobes, adding more slip-able items, creating npcs to hold common use items (for example stuff you need 30k or 10k of ie. alexandrite, plutons etc), and countless other ideas. It may have been suggested before, but if we could have a moogle or storage box in your mog garden that you click, it ask you to select a (active) alternate character on the same POL ID, once you select the character you will be asked to select which bag to load, IE. if you select mog house it will load your inventory and that mules mog house and allow you to transfer items (the same items that can be sent via delivery box to a same POL ID).
    Regardless; any action will always be appreciated.
    double like
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    can you please stack gugru tuna?
    (1)

Player
    Make Ygnas the best healer in the game, right now Apururu and even Yoran are better healers.

Considering the effort required to get Ygnas it makes zero sense he is so weak.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

ah

it would be cool if there was a menu option that allowed you to see how many items you have up on ah anytime u wanted.
    (0)

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Make Ygnas the best healer in the game, right now Apururu and even Yoran are better healers.

Considering the effort required to get Ygnas it makes zero sense he is so weak.
    Makes sense to me; at least, so long as it's by adjusting/buffing Ygnas' AI.
    (0)

Player
    Add another battlefield for lillith as you did Ambuscade, the wait times are terrible.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    make the drop rate for lillith a little bit better I did 100 and I got nothing on E
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sorry but that is not possible
    (0)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Currency Exchange for multiple things.

Job Cards to Astral crystals (2 cards per Astral Crystal)
    Dynamis Currency to Plutons/Riftborn/Beitsu.. (2 dynamis currency for 1 of any)
    Einherjar points to Alexanderite & Heavy Metal Plates (Can only buy 200 Alex and 3 Plates a month.)
    Sparks to Riftcinder/Riftsand/HQ-Bayld (Monthly limit of 1 each) 10,000 pts each
    Accolade to Riftcinder/Riftsand/HQ-Bayld (Monthly limit of 1 each) 10,000 pts each

Other QoL stuff

50/50 or 100/100 Charges or no ring at all for Emperox ring/buff.
    Everyone is given a warp spell/teleport spells on all jobs. (Basically toss all dem/mea/holla/warp rings in the trash.)
    Exp buff 2hr ability - (Same thing. Toss exp rings in the trash. Even more inventory space)
    Enemies no longer drop crafting crystals. You can spend points to buy any crystals in bulk at npcs. (Improvements to inventory management & inventory space.)
    Obtaining beastmen seals will convert into points. These points can be viewed at the bcnm shop vendor & currency tab. (Improvements to inventory management & inventory space.)
    Can sell items from your mog house inventory on your character. Players can view your character and select view Mog Bazaar.
    Limit break quests from 80-90 will be removed from the game. (Streamlining the process of how quick it is to earn exp.)
    You can now have 100 merits. Can exchange 100 merits for 1 job point within your mog house. (Making merits more useful)
    You no longer need to return back to town to reobtain the entry keyitem for high tier fights. You can spend your merits outside of the gate on the entry keyitem. (Removing annoying tasks.)
    Job Ability animation lock removed from the game. Still remain for weapon skills. (Character will no longer be bound in place for using skills.)
    Melee attack range has increased by 2 yams to improve combat. (Easier to attack enemies walking away)
    Can now exchange HQ silver Obi's with tissues for elemental Obi's. (Currently only works with the NQ silver obi.)
    Pulse weapons drop rate has been increased. - Voidwatch 1/800->1/300, Getes ->1/100->1/60, Meebles 1/??->1/30
    Ambu: 10 Ambu weapon pages can be exchanged for any pulse weapon.
    Deeds: Rewards have been improved past 400 deeds.
    RoE: More monthly objectives have been added that yield silver vouchers.
    Odyssey: Npc can hold more entry key items then 1.
    Improvements on rema weapons - making them more balanced between each other.
    Abyssea: Improving the amount of drops for empyrean weapon trophies & balancing the time requirement for each weapon. Example: Obtaining Masamune is way less time consuming then working on a Almace or dagger empyrean.
    Adding a bypass for weapon trial quests or removing them from the game and just give everyone free weapon skill at a skill level. (Removing busy work for a weapon skill that is quickly replaced by others until you have a ambu weapon and its free then.)
    (1)
    Last edited by Venat; 06-28-2020 at 04:04 AM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    Currency Exchange for multiple things.

Job Cards to Astral crystals (2 cards per Astral Crystal)
    Dynamis Currency to Plutons/Riftborn/Beitsu.. (2 dynamis currency for 1 of any)
    Einherjar points to Alexanderite & Heavy Metal Plates (Can only buy 200 Alex and 3 Plates a month.)
    Sparks to Riftcinder/Riftsand/HQ-Bayld (Monthly limit of 1 each) 10,000 pts each
    Accolade to Riftcinder/Riftsand/HQ-Bayld (Monthly limit of 1 each) 10,000 pts each

Other QoL stuff

50/50 or 100/100 Charges or no ring at all for Emperox ring/buff.
    Everyone is given a warp spell/teleport spells on all jobs. (Basically toss all dem/mea/holla/warp rings in the trash.)
    Exp buff 2hr ability - (Same thing. Toss exp rings in the trash. Even more inventory space)
    Enemies no longer drop crafting crystals. You can spend points to buy any crystals in bulk at npcs. (Improvements to inventory management & inventory space.)
    Obtaining beastmen seals will convert into points. These points can be viewed at the bcnm shop vendor & currency tab. (Improvements to inventory management & inventory space.)
    Can sell items from your mog house inventory on your character. Players can view your character and select view Mog Bazaar.
    Limit break quests from 80-90 will be removed from the game. (Streamlining the process of how quick it is to earn exp.)
    You can now have 100 merits. Can exchange 100 merits for 1 job point within your mog house. (Making merits more useful)
    You no longer need to return back to town to reobtain the entry keyitem for high tier fights. You can spend your merits outside of the gate on the entry keyitem. (Removing annoying tasks.)
    Job Ability animation lock removed from the game. Still remain for weapon skills. (Character will no longer be bound in place for using skills.)
    Melee attack range has increased by 2 yams to improve combat. (Easier to attack enemies walking away)
    Can now exchange HQ silver Obi's with tissues for elemental Obi's. (Currently only works with the NQ silver obi.)
    Pulse weapons drop rate has been increased. - Voidwatch 1/800->1/300, Getes ->1/100->1/60, Meebles 1/??->1/30
    Ambu: 10 Ambu weapon pages can be exchanged for any pulse weapon.
    Deeds: Rewards have been improved past 400 deeds.
    RoE: More monthly objectives have been added that yield silver vouchers.
    Odyssey: Npc can hold more entry key items then 1.
    Improvements on rema weapons - making them more balanced between each other.
    Abyssea: Improving the amount of drops for empyrean weapon trophies & balancing the time requirement for each weapon. Example: Obtaining Masamune is way less time consuming then working on a Almace or dagger empyrean.
    Adding a bypass for weapon trial quests or removing them from the game and just give everyone free weapon skill at a skill level. (Removing busy work for a weapon skill that is quickly replaced by others until you have a ambu weapon and its free then.)
    its a bit strict don't u think?
    (0)

Page 207 of 296 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast