Page 200 of 297 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2962
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Bound to account produces less conflicts, the only reservation would be those attempting to manipulate history (which they do with multiple accounts anyway). I believe the issue is more so that the d-box is so layered into the 2002 code that current programmers would have a challenge designating gil to be bound to account without disabling the total capability of the d-box for characters not on the same account.
    yeah but tbh I wish someone gifted would try. see heres the problem I have. I have 7 lv 110 crafts on different mules, same account. and I have 2 jobs on different mules same account I switch between a lot, and waiting for stuff to sell just isn't fun anymore on my server with rmt price shifting every 15 minutes by bot. they have come up with over 100 manipulations to get people to sell low so they can buy it and sell it high, so that price doesn't even exist on our server. they have been doing it for over 10 years as far as I can tell, but they have gotten even more good at the manipulations as if the bots were created to come up with solutions to economics and how to destroy the market.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cyriack; 04-24-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Honestly, it's probably 90% jerks and 10% rmt doing the manipulations with bots. The 3rd party ToS violations are horrible within usage among those that are not the stereotype of rmt.
    I have advocated for a complete overhaul of peer-to-peer economic relations in multiple posts if you've read any of them.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

crafting mats on di

I would like to see tons more crafting mats on DI, those skymir cord +1 I made one for myself and my aeolian edge does 13k.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    if you could buy rhodium in the mog garden for 15k a ore, that would piss off the guy that manipulates prices in goldsmithing, and would make me very happy.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

coalition serum

ok can u please cut the price of coalition serum by 2/3's from the girl at inventors? the price it is at is really annoying when u have 7 rank 7 gardens.
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Something useless but fun lol
    Please allow TRUSTS and FELLOW to have a mount. I feel so so so sad for them to follow me by feet when i use a mount.

Another this time usefull stuff.
    Ability to skip cut scene.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

off topic

ok this is off topic, but I would really love to see a ff6 remake. the PlayStation one was basically the same game with a tad better graphics.
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    ok this is off topic, but I would really love to see a ff6 remake. the PlayStation one was basically the same game with a tad better graphics.
    I'll love that too.
    But what kind of remake are you expecting ?
    I wish a full 3D game with classic turn by turn gameplay. I don't want a 2D remake or 3D with SD characters.
    Also a 3D remake of the 9 would be a dream come true for me.
    (0)

9. 04-28-2020 01:59 PM

Player
    Please consider adding a bank option to the mog house, to put all your gil into. It's way too easy to be scammed via bazaar sales.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Please consider adding a bank option to the mog house, to put all your gil into. It's way too easy to be scammed via bazaar sales.
    they have one if u unlock it in the mog garden.
    (0)

Page 200 of 297 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast