Page 199 of 297 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2962
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

trusts giving haste instead of flurry and vice versa

trusts are giving haste instead of flurry and flurry instead of haste. it slows progress down a bit.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

what are we really stopping happening by having a 1M delivery box limit?

What are we really stopping happening by having a 1M delivery box limit?
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    What are we really stopping happening by having a 1M delivery box limit?
    Going back years, it was relevant but now due to the influx of gil in the economy and loss of the value of gil, it would make sense to increase it.
    1 million Gil in this day and age is not a lot of money, and most people can make it within 15 minutes with Gain EXP/EXP bonuses.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    trusts are giving haste instead of flurry and flurry instead of haste. it slows progress down a bit.
    That and make trust Haste II overwrite the already cast Haste.
    If you have Haste on you (cast on you by Apururu as an example), Koru-Moru won't cast Haste II on you.
    It's as if it "holds" the slot.
    (1)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I disagree about the d-box unless it is exclusively bound to "same account".
    If a bound to same account regulation was enacted, then no restrictions would be necessary.
    Any relaxation grants increased accommodations for corruption and detrimental behaviors.
    The culture of pay-for-afk, pay-for-leech, pay-for-carry needs to be diminished as much as possible.
    Traditional players do not renew subscriptions to "Final Fantasy Tycoon", we participate among our fellow community residents to enjoy a game called Final Fantasy 11.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    If a bound to same account regulation was enacted, then no restrictions would be necessary.
    Any relaxation grants increased accommodations for corruption and detrimental behaviors.
    The culture of pay-for-afk, pay-for-leech, pay-for-carry needs to be diminished as much as possible.
    Traditional players do not renew subscriptions to "Final Fantasy Tycoon", we participate among our fellow community residents to enjoy a game called Final Fantasy 11.
    yeah but what about a 10M limit for trade and and an unlimited for personal to mules?
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't think it would have an effect in that respect, to be honest. Most people buying the content will pay the person then and there by the whatever battle they are taking part in (or not taking part in and just observing).

I agree on that part. What some people don't realise by doing this is that they are self-defeating the whole point of playing the game. That or they are playing the wrong game in the first place.
    It's the same as anyone who 'used cheat codes to beat a game' - They get what they want through instant gratification, and then get bored because they have nothing to do. Sub ends. Revenue goes bye bye.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 04-24-2020 at 01:00 AM.

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Any relaxation is a can of worms that is best not given consideration if it's not a strict bound to account exchange.

There's various means of transmission if you can't find one trustworthy individual to assist with a transfer.

With current policy in place, I would recommend using the character you wish to move gil off of to invest in low risk high volume commodities such as Beitetsu and other desirable swift selling merchandise that don't have much volatility in value.
    Mail those items to the destination you wish and liquidate on the receiving character.

The other route is to save on a character where you intend to make a purchase, then d-box the purchased item to the character where you want the item to be located.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Any relaxation is a can of worms that is best not given consideration if it's not a strict bound to account exchange.

There's various means of transmission if you can't find one trustworthy individual to assist with a transfer.

With current policy in place, I would recommend using the character you wish to move gil off of to invest in low risk high volume commodities such as Beitetsu and other desirable swift selling merchandise that don't have much volatility in value.
    Mail those items to the destination you wish and liquidate on the receiving character.

The other route is to save on a character where you intend to make a purchase, then d-box the purchased item to the character where you want the item to be located.
    I understand buying loads and loads of beitetsu, and losing your money selling it back on another mule, bc u have to undercut it to sell it and wait a week. but honestly wouldn't it be smarter to just raise the bar just enough to send legitimate money from one character to another on the same account? I mean think it about it, its your own money, and if you were laundering money giving it to another mule on the same account still wouldn't be a foul, its just trading straight up like you would do with another character that is holding your money for you that you trust. I understand they don't want rmt messing with money but they are doing it anyway, and SE isn't banning them for doing it, believe me I have tried over 100 x to get the rmt bots out of bahamut, but they want subscriptions, and I don't blame them tbh. but they are ruining it for every body else that is a normal person in the game to make some quick cash that is dirty money anyway.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Bound to account produces less conflicts, the only reservation would be those attempting to manipulate history (which they do with multiple accounts anyway). I believe the issue is more so that the d-box is so layered into the 2002 code that current programmers would have a challenge designating gil to be bound to account without disabling the total capability of the d-box for characters not on the same account.
    (0)

Page 199 of 297 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast