Page 170 of 297 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2962
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    it seems like that but there is no solid proof
    No, you are absolutely and utterly imagining things. There is no such system. There has never been any indication of such system. There is a mountain of proof against such a system existing. Stating that there is such a system is 100% wrong.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    No, you are absolutely and utterly imagining things. There is no such system. There has never been any indication of such system. There is a mountain of proof against such a system existing. Stating that there is such a system is 100% wrong.
    I agree I went a little exaggerashish on there. but what explains not being able to make anything hq for 3 straight weeks, im not using the guild rings and I did it with 4 different crafts.
    (0)

Player
    I agree I went a little exaggerashish on there. but what explains not being able to make anything hq for 3 straight weeks, im not using the guild rings and I did it with 4 different crafts.
    Random Number Generation + statistics. It's commonly called "Bad Luck". ^^;;

Also, depends on what recipe you're doing. If you are talking about T0-T1, then it is absolutely possible to have long runs w/o HQs, even if you did not mess up and have the no HQ rings equipped.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Random Number Generation + statistics. It's commonly called "Bad Luck". ^^;;

Also, depends on what recipe you're doing. If you are talking about T0-T1, then it is absolutely possible to have long runs w/o HQs, even if you did not mess up and have the no HQ rings equipped.
    ok cool so its a common thing. thank you. thought I was losing my mind.
    (0)

Abyssea KIs

I would like to see all KIs for NMs retrievable through Golden Chest and/or NPC for a price using cruor.
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    I would like to see all KIs for NMs retrievable through Golden Chest and/or NPC for a price using cruor.
    This was what I made into a thread almost 2 years ago here http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ge-Gold-chests , I still would like for this to be considered. I would say select those that tie to NMs that drop items related to upgrading empyrean weapons/armor

Mainly for certain Key Items I like to suggest adding to Large chests that drop from NMs to specific NMs such as

Apademak popped by "Torn Khimaira Wing", dropped by Dhrome Khimaira in Abyssea uleguerand
    Orthrus popped with "Steaming cerberus tongue", dropped by Amarok in Abyssea Altepa
    Alfard popped with "Venomous hydra fang", dropped by Ningishzida Abyssea Grauberg
    Minax Bugard drops "Bloodstained bugard fang" which is one of the KIs used to spawn Sobek in Abyssea Misareaux
    (1)

Player
    It's time to "adjust" food.

When RCB were introduced it was (I think) completely impossible to get more than maybe +20 attack on a piece of armor. Now gear has +80 attack. And food hasn't improved to match the power creep. I'm not saying make new food. But raise the caps.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Couple of suggestions:

Please can you vary the status icons to differentiate between stun and bind on a player?
    Also, as mentioned before, can you make it possible to gain access to the library of in-game songs for the jukebox? Maybe in a login campaign or another event? My jukebox selection is pretty empty :\
    (2)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

crafting

i feel that all crafting is ruined unless you own a stage 5 shield. when you read all the sales they are stage 5 shields. I cant make money or have fun like I used to with crafting, it is totally ruined. I wish they never made the shields in the first place.
    (3)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    i feel that all crafting is ruined unless you own a stage 5 shield. when you read all the sales they are stage 5 shields. I cant make money or have fun like I used to with crafting, it is totally ruined. I wish they never made the shields in the first place.
    The concept is kind of ruined by some of the people making them. Go to Palborough Mines and you'll see what I mean.
    (0)

Page 170 of 297 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast