Page 151 of 297 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2962
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    i have been doing the quests to get my woodworking synthesis shield to par, and i found out on the last quest i cant make the kit for the aquariums its 85 alchemy. to be honest this part of the quests is total crap, i wish you would take it off the list. its just utterly rediculous and not only that but when u finally get to the end of it u find out that you cannot make the last part , and i dont know any alchemists to help either.
    BGwiki has the three possible aquarium recipes all listed as 85ww/39alch. :?

edited due to looking up the recipes after posting. :x
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 08-16-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    If the WW npc is giving the recipe, then you can make it. There were a bunch of typos in Escutcheon related items, like the kits, and that is probably just one of them.

In other words, QOL: Can we get corrected text on all crafting kits? (And effect description on Rusks while we are it.)
    i cant make it i had 3 breaks in a row and i looked it up and it said lv 85 alchemy needed. im only 70 so i dont have a clue how to do that.
    (0)

Player
    i cant make it i had 3 breaks in a row and i looked it up and it said lv 85 alchemy needed. im only 70 so i dont have a clue how to do that.
    The aquariums themselves, and all mats involved other than "Saltwater Set" should be doable for you. However, "Saltwater Set" looks to be an 82 alchemy synth.. Maybe they should put "Saltwater Set" up for sale from an npc somewhere in this case? It does seem rather lousy that one craft can get utterly hosed due to lack of other players w/ a different craft.
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    The aquariums themselves, and all mats involved other than "Saltwater Set" should be doable for you. However, "Saltwater Set" looks to be an 82 alchemy synth.. Maybe they should put "Saltwater Set" up for sale from an npc somewhere in this case? It does seem rather lousy that one craft can get utterly hosed due to lack of other players w/ a different craft.
    i agree, thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    i have been doing the quests to get my woodworking synthesis shield to par, and i found out on the last quest i cant make the kit for the aquariums its 85 alchemy. to be honest this part of the quests is total crap, i wish you would take it off the list. its just utterly rediculous and not only that but when u finally get to the end of it u find out that you cannot make the last part , and i dont know any alchemists to help either.
    Question why are you making the kits instead of the aquariums themselves which are the requirement? The 3 levels lower for salt water set + kitrons + ionis should make it fairly doable.

As far as difficulty seems to be the point. While some get off lucky a lot of the shields have a set that are rather difficult to make/find ingredients for. Was there way of introducing artificial difficulty into these I suppose
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Question why are you making the kits instead of the aquariums themselves which are the requirement? The 3 levels lower for salt water set + kitrons + ionis should make it fairly doable.

As far as difficulty seems to be the point. While some get off lucky a lot of the shields have a set that are rather difficult to make/find ingredients for. Was there way of introducing artificial difficulty into these I suppose
    the kit is part of the recipe for the aquarium, its a big ballgame.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post

i got it to make them i make like 1/5 but the mats arent terribly expensive so its ok. alot of breaks though even with support and ionis and kitron macaroon
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    the kit is part of the recipe for the aquarium, its a big ballgame.
    I'm sure confused then. What kit are you speaking of? Do you mean salt water set? Because that's listed as 82 not the 85 you said for a kit. Also a few sell a week if that helps. Make sure to wear both success rate rings too. Wouldn't hurt if you could get torque as well. And make sure you aren't wearing shield when doing these
    (0)
    Last edited by Urmom; 08-17-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    yeah i misread the numbers, but its still a pain in the ass, im gonna get guild pts and get a stall, and maybe even an apron or caduceus. that should solve the problem. its just really time consuming, i didnt have this much trouble with goldsmithing and it was hard.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    92 percent done with the woodworking quest now, thanks to all the advice.
    (0)

Page 151 of 297 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast