Page 138 of 296 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2953
    Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thats cute. Can you fix monk while your're at it?
    (2)

Character
    Katurra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

As a quality-of-life improvement, we will be making it so the icons for Indicolure-type spells display the remaining effect duration.
    We'll also be adding this feature for enfeebling-type Indicolure spells as well.
    I'll update you all once there is a time frame for implementation!
    Thank you Camate and the development team!

Having an Indi timer is something that was long overdue. This is something that will make every geomancer's job easier.
    (1)
    Last edited by Katwyn; 12-03-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    Thats cute. Can you fix monk while your're at it?
    You know, I'm going to build a MNK just to demonstrate how wrong people are when they say this. MNK, or specifically H2H has the same problem as Great Axe and Scythe, WS's that don't scale so well and can't be boosted to really high damage. Their claim to fame is Formless Strikes, Mantra and moderately strong damage.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Yay for GEOs but they are the almost the only job in the game that doesn't need help right now
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Alexcennah
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Yay for GEOs but they are the almost the only job in the game that doesn't need help right now
    It will benefit everyone, not only GEOs.
    (1)

Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    if there any possible way as a new ease of life added please consider this idea. opening the silt pouches can be tedious and i have earned 25 mil silt by now and used more than half brewing and augmenting. I would like to open the 4,300 pouches i have stored on my mule from gain exps over FOREVER! Once i hit 16mil i kinda gave up on opening those i couldnt stand it anymore and the spring on my old microsoft internet keyboard (old school ya..) finaly broke hitting the enter key so much. 99 buck for a new one (rare to find new)/ the idea i have is that the 1st npc in norg that offers eschalixers (perhaps this npc) or a new one added in norg that will except only stacks (x99) of pouches opening them all at once! with the same system random as single manual. i know people using windower have scripted this and that fine i know many do scripts now but i dont use windower ever in 15 + years. i appreciated the NPC records of eminence change to not exit the menu each time purchase spark items 1-99 (like for gain exp dumps). others used scripts doing it insant for long time before this change. please add this option to get rid of stacks (x99) at once i have 4,300 total it take me forever and mabey 1 more keyboard haha! (joke?) to open this and i earned them over many many hours in 4 hour gain exps which already is no small effort in time.. thanks for listening and if ya think this may ease life or others like me? please reply with a big YES PLEASE SE! HELP US OUT! ty ty
    (0)

QoL idea: Party status icons are great and everything. Can we get some feature improvements:

- A size option, so the debuffs can be bigger.
    - An option to turn off buffs being visible, only debuffs.
    - The ability to focus a target and tab through others? You might want to focus a tank and at least periodically check on others.

Showing buffs for alliance would be nice too.
    (2)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcennah View Post
    It will benefit everyone, not only GEOs.
    That's a bit of a reach. It will help the geo do their jobs better which can help the group... but you could say the same about anything that helps 1 job.
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    That's a bit of a reach. It will help the geo do their jobs better which can help the group... but you could say the same about anything that helps 1 job.
    Indeed, it will have little to no impact on the party at all.
    (0)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    As a returning playing and coming from XIV these are the issues I had with the game so far.

Trusts can't walk on ramps. They end up teleporting to the location of the player.
    Audio, 5 Trusts walking behind you can sound very loud. Mute the walking sounds for them.
    Too many forms of teleportation. Streamline it better. Remove some of the SoA Warps/changed to crystals. This includes Book warps.
    No Teleport icon locations on Abyssea Maps.
    AH is a complete mess with the 6 item placement limit. Coming from XIV where I can place 50+ items on a market board.
    Draw Distance is still very bad.
    20+ sec cool down after you summon a mount. Make it no cool down.
    Old teleport items still have a huge cool down, limited usage. Dem ring/Tav ring/Oldrum ring/Warp Club etc need to be updated to be on par with the Warp Ring.
    Players are not given notice if Trusts are allowed to be summoned in some battlefields. Its a guessing game and outdated wiki's don't give info on Trust access.
    Story line quests would make me go to the same locations at least 5-20x to trigger the next cut scene.
    Unable to Home point Warp to Crag locations, even though they have home point crystal icons on the map. This is needed for easier access to Reisenjima without being /whm.
    Unbalanced game design for obtaining Trusts for new players catching up. (Allow newer players to hold more Trusts)
    Recycled content completely done to death. RoV was a complete joke and the story felt last minute on a dying game.
    UI/Battle system still locks up and is buggy. Engage/Disengage still freezes you're character up. Changing targets is slow. Its hard to select a target, Lack of a target filter.
    Map UI & Map image is hard to use. Still have to read by grid & zoom out and in is weird.
    Game Config/Final Fantasy 11 Config is really poor and not updated at all. Its hard to setup.
    Remove Link Pearls item and redo the chat system using a new channel. (This will fix the issue with the game cutting out text while zoning.)
    Lack of a Summon Chocobo Mount.
    Chocobo rentals need to be completely free & access without licence for brand new players. (Since Mounts are a thing now.)
    Text bar is very wide and its hard to read.
    Can barely make out Equip UI and items. 7's would look like / on 1920x1080 screen resolution.

Remove the "Check" menu option and replace it with Mount. Then add the levels of all the monsters by there name. NMs can have a Star. (Star) Valkrum Emperior, Lv17 Valkrum Fly. Don't need to display the level on wide scan.

Suggestion:

Remake the game on current PC platforms and port it to PS4/PS5. Dirextx11.
    Use whats currently done in game and completely redesign and overhaul the game in area design. The majority can be completely redone to what PS2 couldn't do back then.
    Close old servers. (A new XI will make people care less about old private servers.)
    Reuse all the text in the current XI. Can cut it down for voice acting if needed.
    Redesign/Reuse armor & weapons & characters & races. (Galka's tail could be made a lot better.)
    Redo dynamis, abyssea and other forms of copy pasta zone content. (Make abyssea a end of the world expansion. Like FF6 the Ruined World)
    Add some form of Hotbar for macros and drag in drop for abilities and weapon skills.
    Keep the Vanity armor gear slots.
    Keep Gear swaps in the game.
    Keep advanced Stats in the game.
    Stream line the Quests a bit where there isn't ??? locations all over the place like with the current game.
    Redo the Main story (Ranked Missions Rank 1-10) It lacks a actual story line.
    Add in more Jobs, Weapon Skills on top of what we currently have.
    Add in new story line content. (Gotta give old XI players a reason to be excited again for future patches.)
    Add a party finder from XIV. Leave out the solo duty finder. (Content access from anywhere within the game without being in the zone is nice.)

This will get new kids and the old XI players back to the game.
    Add a discount for XI+XIV active players, or give vanity rewards for having both active, (Login Bonus)

Suggestion 2:

Close the servers. Move everyone else over to the XIV team.

Suggestion 3:

Remake the game as a single player game on a modern console.
    (1)
    Last edited by Venat; 12-07-2016 at 05:14 AM.

Page 138 of 296 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast