Page 102 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2962
    Player
    Can survival books be put in better locations?

To use the book in windy I have to zone out of my mog house in port, run to the telepoint

>travel to another home point
    >current region
    >port windhurst
    >home point#2
    >teleport
    >run to book

Similar situation in Sandoria, but the bastok one is actually pretty nicely positioned.

Why isn't there a book outside of the mog house or at least closer, why isn't there one in other zones?
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Rhapsodies really needs to be scaled back a bit in terms of difficulty at this point.

Perfervid Narakas are ridiculous, have the devs actually gone to watch players try to kill these monsters? I was there while babysitting last week and I saw people dying over and over, then having to wait hours for them to respawn again.
    You have to wait hours for them to respawn? Huh?

They are pretty easy to kill solo, and super easy duo.

This game is easy enough as it is to get most stuff done, lets leave some kind of challenge in it.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    You have to wait hours for them to respawn? Huh?

They are pretty easy to kill solo, and super easy duo.

This game is easy enough as it is to get most stuff done, lets leave some kind of challenge in it.
    In 117 gear with 117 trusts they aren't easy at all solo. They have high evasion, they hit like trucks, their moves are AOE which kill trusts, they use defence down and they amnesia. This isn't endgame content, there is a difference between a challenge and off-putting to players who want to do some story missions.
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Yeah actually the devs specifically singled out the Naraka as a roadblock for new or returning players. They're definitely not trivial.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Midcore - 4 hours a day? LOL... who works 40 hours a week and has a family and can play 4 hours a day? I don't even have kids and there is NO way.
    With my job, 1.5hr commute, wife and 4 kids I'm able to spend at most 5-10hrs/wk lol.... If I don't solo it or get my wife to load her taru up, it doesn't get done.... Gone are the days of 20+hr straight gaming sessions and using vacation time to camp nms rather than go real-camping with the family.... heh.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    In 117 gear with 117 trusts they aren't easy at all solo. They have high evasion, they hit like trucks, their moves are AOE which kill trusts, they use defence down and they amnesia. This isn't endgame content, there is a difference between a challenge and off-putting to players who want to do some story missions.

You must be using the wrong trusts then. Use ones that AOE heal. It's all about working out the best setup. The types of trust you call can mean life or death in many different situations.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    yes, does this exist? I can't even play GEO because of this, and I am running a pretty high end machine :/
    Er LOL ok if this is not a troll post, the fix for that has existed for years.....It was implemented back in 2013.....Guess not everyone has read all the updates.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...Version-Update

exact steps are:

Config -> Effects -> Make sure "All effects during Battle" is set to off. Turn on Party-> You/Party/Non-Party PC.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Er LOL ok if this is not a troll post, the fix for that has existed for years.....It was implemented back in 2013.....Guess not everyone has read all the updates.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...Version-Update

exact steps are:

Config -> Effects -> Make sure "All effects during Battle" is set to off. Turn on Party-> You/Party/Non-Party PC.
    That's not exactly what was asked for, that turns off all effects.

Geo effects are honestly way too brash for perma effects, they also cause lag (especially if you duo/tri box). The point was to have an option to turn those off or tone down those specifically.

also

Guess not everyone has read all the updates.
    You would be correct, not many would.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    That's not exactly what was asked for, that turns off all effects.

Geo effects are honestly way too brash for perma effects, they also cause lag (especially if you duo/tri box). The point was to have an option to turn those off or tone down those specifically.

also

You would be correct, not many would.
    Yes is not ideal but this is the solution that SE released. I doubt they'll go back and put a button just to turn off Geo FX alone.
    (0)

Player
    Don't ask for instant gratification. This game needs more challenges. Even if there are little ones. Rhapsodies felt so rushed because it was content that anyone could do with ease. Compared to when Chains of Promathia came out RoV's difficulty is a joke.
    (0)

Page 102 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast