Player

trick attack + Innin

Ok hear me out on this one, what do you think about adding the transfer enmity to Innin?
    (0)
    A time enjoyed is a time not wasted

Player
    Wouldn't change anything and it would subtract from the already not used THF, so no.
    (0)

Player
    Just throwing out ideas
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You mean basically giving nin a permanent trick attack at least on the hate portion of it? Aside from being kinda unfairly unbalanced why would you give a tanking job the abitlity to give it's hate away?
    (0)

Player
    To help keep hate oh the person who is tanking at that moment. Apart from the thief there isn't any other job that can help control hate, if there is please let me know. I would have no problem helping out the group by giving out the hate. By no means am I saying that my idea is a good one just throwing ideas out there.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zerowin; 01-15-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Player
    Scholar has that stupid new 2hour (and the spell set enmity +/- animus)
    Ranger has the decoy shot (literally trick attack already)
    One of Dragoons jumps sheds enmity on someone, I forget how it works, or was supposed to work since it's totally irrelevant.
    Bard has enmity songs (that no one should ever merit, but they're there)
    Pup and Bst have 100% enmity switches (and kinda blm douse)

There's a ton of enmity control/loss measures unfortunately the enmity system is just completely a$$backwards.

This suggestion would be much better welcomed as a thf trait. Or really anything would be welcome to thf... cause... they need it.
    (1)

Player
    You may be right but would it hurt to have more jobs with enmity control?
    (0)

Player
    Anything that is a detriment to THF, Yeah, it hurts THF, obviously.

Don't get me wrong I like NIN too, it's just not something they should consider until THF gets some sort of usability.

I mean look right now, and the past (long time) even with SA/TA, THF and /THF get basically zero use as it is (other than soloing and abyssea).

Being able "TO PUT" Enmity on someone isn't the problem, it's the (plds) inability to create enough or "hold over" the top of anything else. The whole system needs re-working (AGAIN). It's not like it's an unknown issue that in the current system we basically cap enmity in 60 seconds (ish).
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It just seems detrimental to give a tanking job the ability to give there hate to other jobs.... maybe the opposite like under the right circumstances they get credit for what others did sure.
    (0)