Character
    Miiyuh
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 88

Returning player looking for an LS.

Why hello Ragnarok~.

As the title says, here's one returning casual player (and her friend, also in need of an LS), in search of a friendly LS interested in all kinds of activities, making new friends and having fun in general.
    For more info about me, you can catch me here or in game by the name Miiyuh.

Recommendations would make me a very happy kitty. And I thank in advance.

Have a neat day~ ^^
    (1)

I'm also returning to Ragnarok.

Been kinda busy the past 5 days soloing stuff I haven't done in the past couple of years, but it's always nice to have a social LS to talk to while pwning mobs. XD

Soooo... I hope you find a nice LS so you can let me know about it as well. =P
    (0)

Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Try Clamorous Champions

I returned the game a month ago and found a very nice, welcoming, inclusive and helpful group of people. Assuming you fit the above mentioned traits, you can get a pearl from myself, Leonardi, Mystoval, Oowhat, or pretty much anyone as shellholder Leonardi made us all sacholders. Trolls or negative ninnies need not ask.
    (0)

SanelyInsane is social, with a current goal of trying to help people get mission completion, and the occasional other event when people show interest and can get together at the same time.

sanelyinsane.guildwork.com

Ask me, Romidiant, Broxas, Ladyj, Xjacex, Zillaomega, Nissa, Brotherbear, Clintonb, Flanteus, Grumpycat, Lorand, Kaleym Lordmaxwell, Pyromaniac, Scalles, Venova, or Nameingway for a pearl.
    (0)