Character
    Vazerus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    Fixed that for you~
    You've got me there; I haven't tried voidwatch yet.
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    NIN NEEDS MORE POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Diemond
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AyinDygra View Post
    Here are a few ideas I've had, based on past SE comments about the direction they want to take Ninja.

New Job Ability: Image Trickery
    Duration: 30seconds
    Recast: 2min
    The Ninja uses shadow images to change the appearance of the other party members so the enemy thinks all actions are done by the ninja. (no graphic changes needed in-game)
    * All enmity created by any party member during this ability is given to the Ninja.
    * Enmity gained depends on the party's actions.
    * Requires at least 1 utsusemi shadow to be active to gain enmity from another's actions.
    * Hate reducing abilities used during this effect do not impact the ninja's enmity. (High Jump and Super Jump do not reduce the Ninja's enmity, for example. Thief's Accomplice type abilities should have no effect on the ninja)

---

New Ninjutsu: Smokescreen
    Duration: 30 seconds (can be canceled)
    Recast: 1 min
    The ninja throws a smoke bomb that creates a thick cloud of smoke, obscuring the ninja from view.
    * Drops all enmity while in effect.
    * When the effect wears off, more enmity is gained than was shed. (amount enhanceable through enmity+/- merits/gear)
    * Enmity gained from the Ninja's offensive actions during the effect is not "gained" until the effect wears off.
    * The sairui-ran tool may be used for this ninjutsu in addition to Kurayami.

---

New Job Trait: Fade
    When a Ninja takes physical damage, their evasion increases for a brief time.
    Tier 1 Level 20: +5 evasion
    Tier 2 Level 40: +10 evasion
    Tier 3 Level 60: +15 evasion
    Tier 4 Level 80: +20 evasion

* It's +5 per tier, total of 20, not 50 (just in case there's any confusion)
    * This is a very short effect, but it should last long enough to help evade at least the next enemy attack.
    * Gear could be added to enhance Fade's duration and amount of evasion.
    I thought my ideas where good but yours are great!
    (0)

Character
    Planet
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroganashi View Post
    True that , but It be rly nice to have something that would boost up even more
    its always nice to boost something up alittle more, but it dosnt make it right and/or balanced >.>; most of the suggestions would just brake the job making it to powerful thus you'll have nin bandwagoners... besides missing Ni spells, that whole yonin innin behind infront bs, and the fact that elemental:san spells are merit to obatin even after the whole cap increase. i think nin job is fine just the way it is. change elemental:san spells to obtainable by a certain lv, change yonin & innin to work positioned anywhere, finally give nin's missing Ni spells that are owed to us (paralye/posion), maybe add new ichi/ni or san spells to the merit section. idf SE can implicate this Nin would be golden
    (0)

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21