Character
    Safiyyah
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Suggestion- Add ToAU Currencies to Records of Eminience

Why not add ichor, Nyzul tokens, and assault points as rewards to RoE? You can already get conquest points, IS, cruor, etc. from this. It'd be awesome to see all in-game currencies available here.
    (1)

Character
    Ellorion
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    You can get assault points with it ^^
    (3)

Character
    Safiyyah
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Sorry, I'm at work, so couldn't check that. That is nice to pay for Salvage2 runs, but the other AU currencies should be added as well.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Except that those currencies are used for mythics. I guess they dont want to make mythics easier. i mean it would be CRAZY to have more than like 12 mythics on a server!
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Except that those currencies are used for mythics. I guess they dont want to make mythics easier. i mean it would be CRAZY to have more than like 12 mythics on a server!
    LOL That was my thought. Most changes that can possibly relate to Mythic creation are met with that answer. That said, they did lower the time lock out on Ein. And after YEARS of being intractable about solo Assault and Salvage, they caved. (With the caveat of "that doesn't mean we made it actually soloable guys!")

OTOH, they went and mixed up the Hybrid Beasts with the ToAU kings - both of which seem to be having repop issues... So conclusion WHO KNOWS!
    (1)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Refresh my memories on what this means please:
    "they went and mixed up the Hybrid Beasts with the ToAU kings"

I remember being excited bout mythics when they were announced and then totally destoryed when it came out and saw how you had to completely conquer aht urgan basically to make one. Why couldnt it have been 1 or 2 events like dynamis instead of so many things you had to do!
    (0)

Player
    Someone asked SE to lower the repop timers on the Cerberus, Khimera, and Hydra HNMs, not make it easier to pop the ZNMs or shorten the HNM King timers, and yet SE made the claim it would affect Mythic difficulty, even though only the Beastmen Kings are a part of it, and the other 3 HNMs had no part in Mythic creation at all, meaning the adjustment being asked for had no Mythic connection at all.
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Ok yea i remember that now. I guess SE likes the HNM Kings never popping half the time due to besieged mechanics or whatever it is that keeps them from ever showing their faceholes.
    (0)