Player

Gestation when logging in?

Can we please have Gestation effects granted to players when logging into hostile zones?

Leveling my new character I have noticed that with Trust NPCs I often fight monsters in hostile areas against monsters with quite high levels, such as Yagudos that are 2~3 levels higher than me in Castle O. After disconnecting due to internet issues and reconnecting I was thrown into a spot with 1~3 monsters around me, in a battle for my life I could not hope to win and the inability to call my party to my side to assist me. I think adding Gestation to all zones when logging in, but under a short timer such as 10 or 15 seconds, would be beneficial to everyone leveling up jobs this way.
    (0)

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    This is way to easy to abuse, likely why it has never been added.
    (0)

Player
    How would it be easy to abuse?
    (0)

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    When you are trying to navigate an extremely aggroie area it would be easy to log out or dc in a safe spot log, log back in and use that 10-15 seconds to run to another safe spot and so on. Particularly in areas with true-sight/true-hearing mobs.
    (0)

Player
    Well even if it was just standard Sneak and Invisible, it would be nice to have some kind of safeguard from logging in to die only seconds later. True sight/sound mobs are the only way I can really see it being at all abused, only because there are no other ways to avoid them. For standard mobs however I just can't believe that people would log in and out so much to avoid buying powoils.
    (0)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Even the gestation is already abusable in monstrosity or belligerence to the tiniest degree.

In straight up Monstrosity you can log out whenever you feel like it. And log back in for 18 hours of free sneak/invis to move around zones. To another camp say.

Even with your pvp flag up you get a straight 1 minute of flee speed and undetectability.
    Meaning you can use that 1 min to run somewhere safe a bit nearer to where you want to be. Logout, login, repeat as needed.
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum