Thread: Limbus

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Limbus

There are 2 problems I can see with limbus now; the lines of players waiting for farming it & the unbalanced drop rates from the different jobs materials for upgrades into +1. I keep getting much more PUP, BLU & THF drops than any other jobs. Is it just my bad luck or is it really unbalanced a lot?
    It would be nice to have balanced drop rates as well as the possibility to enter a limbus in the same zone than an other alliance are but in a different instance so we cannot interfere with the other players already in nor to have an impact on their limbus, a bit like the Mog House.
    Thanks!
    (0)
    Nel.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    They addressed this once. They can't make Limbus instanced like you suggest because the zone is just too big and they don't have space on the servers or something. I do believe they said they are gonna take the Rare/Ex designations off the AF upgrade items. That means that people who get stuff they don't want can sell and trade those items, meaning fewer people will be forced to farm them for themselves.
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    Bumping because getting into Limbus is still retarded. Sitting here spamming the entrance only to have some jackass run up and slip in ahead of me.

Why don't they change Limbus so it's like Dynamis? A time-limited zone anyone can enter once a day regardless of how many other people are doing it. It's completely ridiculous as it is now since anybody can solo it, so you have to sit there and wait for each individual person to clear the zone and hope nobody cuts in front of you. This is pretty stupid.

Edit: Found this thread by using Search, didn't realize it was posted in the wrong section. Won't get noticed if you post it here in the WEBSITE suggestions rather than a section about the game itself.
    (0)
    Last edited by Puck; 12-24-2013 at 11:37 PM.