Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Voidwatch difficulty? How far can you get with one party?

So I missed the boat on Voidwatch clears back when it was popular with pickup groups. Now I'm trying to get all Voidwatch clears just for completion's sake. It's tough finding people. But I'm wondering, if I had a decent 6-man setup, how far could I get? I already got Zilart path (except Aello) and cities done with pickup groups.

I see that there's 26 voidwatch NMs on Jeuno path, 5 on the Tavnazia path, and 5 on the Aht Uhrgan path, for 36 total. I just found out about Phase Displacers, and last month's update knocked the price down to 20,000 each. With a max of 5 per fight, it looks like I could try and "bribe my way to victory" by spending 100k per fight, or 3.6 million gil for the whole lot of them. The displacers seem pretty powerful. Using 5 of them, I was able to solo Aello to finish off Zilart path.

What do you think? I don't have a lot of Voidwatch experience and wanted to get some info from those who do.
    (0)

Player
    Without displacers I think its realistically possible to take out most paths with 1 decent party except probably T6 and Prov, with displacers, easily possible to do it all with a party, and most of it solo if you cared to.
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    Without displacers I think its realistically possible to take out most paths with 1 decent party except probably T6 and Prov, with displacers, easily possible to do it all with a party, and most of it solo if you cared to.
    After I made this post I took out 3 of the tier 1 Jeuno path NMs solo, without displacers. I couldn't manage the wivre, just because he kept spamming Granite Skin and it kind of ground to a stalemate. So if I get another DD and a healer, these should be okay. The other 2 I didn't get around to trying yet.
    (0)

Granite Skin you move to his side... it makes him immune when infront. Almost all of VW is soloable by BLU now!
    (2)