Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureal View Post
    i remember when this game was actually hard ; ;
    I remember when hard didn't mean pointlessly throwing roadblocks in someones path to prevent them from accessing areas without other people to push buttons for them.
    (4)

Well, I logged out next to the door, and when I checked last night, someone had opened it. So now I have completed Zilart and Promathia, and just have to do the quest/mission that ties them together and finishes both. Also got the last 2 missions of ASA and AMK left. The current gear levels are definintely helping to do the fights.

I had to go help someone do the Sacrarium door unlock the other night, since you have to trade two items to two separate keyholes in the same door. That one definitely isn't mulable.
    (0)

Character
    Candlejack
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasugo View Post
    Please devise a method to move around The Eldieme Necropolis solo. Right now, I am trying to get my Evoker's Ring, but to do that;

I need to fight Fenrir.

Which needs access to the Full Moon Fountain.

Which needs access to Toraimorai Canal.

Which needs either three people on specific jobs, a portal charm (requiring a nation change, and many rank completion quests), or position in a quest (Toraimorai Turmoil)

Toraimorai Turmoil requires Blue Ribbon Blues.

Blue Ribbon Blues requires Eldieme Necropolis access.

Which then requires multiple people.

Either way, I cannot pursue my personal endeavors in the game due to requirements thought up for a time when the game was more populated. I would appreciate it if this was looked into.

Thank you.

(P.S, for anyone telling me to "suck it up" and "go get friends to help you", this is a suggestion forum. This post is a request/suggestion to make the game more player-friendly in certain circumstances; it is a perfectly valid post.)
    I have to agree, in all honesty. The switches in Necropolis are a complete pain in the ass. It doesn't matter if you're there to farm, or do a quest, or a mission, the switches need to be messed with. Not everyone can dualbox, and Necropolis is usually empty on my dear Fenrir server (In fact, after I log out from the forum, I'm going to log back into the game... and I was the only person down there, trying to do Blue Ribbon Blues, myself!) It'd be nice to see a Key Item added to address the situation concerning the gates in this one particular zone, preferably the sooner it's done, the better.
    (1)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Easy solution to this make it so you can trigger the switches from the hallways.
    They are hear the edges anyway, make it so they can be hit while standing close to the wall where they sit on the ledge.
    Or make a KI that will open the inner set of doors.
    (0)

Character
    Zeraikum
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasugo View Post
    Please devise a method to move around The Eldieme Necropolis solo. Right now, I am trying to get my Evoker's Ring, but to do that;

I need to fight Fenrir.

Which needs access to the Full Moon Fountain.

Which needs access to Toraimorai Canal.

Which needs either three people on specific jobs, a portal charm (requiring a nation change, and many rank completion quests), or position in a quest (Toraimorai Turmoil)

Toraimorai Turmoil requires Blue Ribbon Blues.

Blue Ribbon Blues requires Eldieme Necropolis access.

Which then requires multiple people.

Either way, I cannot pursue my personal endeavors in the game due to requirements thought up for a time when the game was more populated. I would appreciate it if this was looked into.

Thank you.

(P.S, for anyone telling me to "suck it up" and "go get friends to help you", this is a suggestion forum. This post is a request/suggestion to make the game more player-friendly in certain circumstances; it is a perfectly valid post.)
    I'm with this. Another quest/mission i'm stuck because of roadblocks like this.
    I've been trying to do the old missions after I recently returned. Now i'm stuck on Ark Angels (zilart), The Secrets of Worship (promathia), the last Limit Break quest (might be able to solo it if I prepare properly) and now because of I need Fossilized bones, which seem to drop easily in Toraimai Canal I need to unlock the area with the quest Blue Ribbon Blues.

All of my old Linkshells were abandoned or broken and I'm more casual now so I can't/don't want to look for an endgame LS. I'd love to do all the old content (missions etc) but so far there are quite a lot of roadblocks.
    (If there is social LS in Siren, i'd love to join!)
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2