Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Solumbum View Post
    Yea it weird my gf never got her's as well sent in report on the 11 and 15 days later all she has gotten is a email saying they esculated her report but nothing else ~_~; she really wanter her joytoy think its just a curse come on SE fix this already
    Exact same issue, don't think SE is going to resolve it, have sent in two support tickets and replied to emails... very disconcerting that they can't get their act together on this.
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I got the escalating and investigating emails too but nothing since. im kinda hoping that the delay is due to the holidays, but i dunno its gettin annoying.
    (0)

Character
    Rapiddream
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Still haven't gotten mine. Sent a support ticket (had no response for a week), then got the escalated email. Then a week after that they sent me a 'tell us how we're doing' survey email which I held off for a few days, but then I let them know how they're doing. ..... not so good. blargh.
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I go tthe CS survey email litereally the next day after gettin the We got your support ticket stay tuned. then the net day or so the escalating one. Was like but you havent helped me with anything yet how am i sposed to give my opinion.
    (0)

Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

There might be faint hope!

When I called SE and spoke to the rep there regarding the tethered cell phone connection tech support last week, he told me. "They are collecting information and then may send out all these codes at once at a later time." when I mentioned this at the end of our conversation after he gave me the standard customer service "Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

There may be faint hope we might get something later, but I won't be holding my breath about this.
    (0)

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    For those of us who went to the trouble of following directions and opening tickets and whatnot only to have those tickets "escalated" - I don't think it's too much to ask to like, hear back from them? I mean, that's the whole point of customer service. One would think it'd be doubly true during a customer appreciation event.

I, too, received the customer satisfaction survey after having my ticket escalated and forgotten about. I made sure they knew how dissatisfied I am. The holidays are over, no more excuses. Why have I not received any updates on this issue since December 16th?
    (1)

Character
    Patrynhaplo
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 81

getting run around for a month

I never got any codes either. Been playing for years and my wife (who I got to play 2 years ago) got hers right away. Its really frustrating paying for all these years and one time I have an issue there is no support. I've been getting jerked round for a month. I've been trying to be patient but this is completely ridiculous. I'm disgusted with SE. Its because of us loyal players that these people have jobs. I'd be fired for being so incompetent (and most likely sued). We have rights as consumers and SE is obligated by law to provide support for paying customers. Are you listening NOC? It's insulting that SE thinks they can treat us this way. Beyond pissed.
    (1)

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Agent Kevin H: Hello and thank you for holding. I understand that you're contacting us regarding not having received a campaign code for FFXI. I apologize, but at this time that matter is still in undertaking and we'll contact you back once the matter has been resolved. That said, I can collect some further information to help speed up this process.

You: i'm glad that the issue is still being worked on and not forgotten
    You: because it's been a whole month since i've last heard anything on the ticket i opened
    You: and the FFXI tech support forums have a whole thread full of people having a similar problem

Agent Kevin H: Yes it is a matter we are aware of and we are trying to resolve this and get everyone their codes. I appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.
    Are there any different issues I can assist you with right now?

You: you might want to let the people in that forum thread know that.

Agent Kevin H: I'll definitely make note of it. Otherwise, thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center! Take care and hope to see you online!
    Agent Kevin H has disconnected.
    SE is ok with a support ticket being open for over a month with no progress and no communication with the user. Customer appreciation indeed.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrynhaplo View Post
    I never got any codes either. Been playing for years and my wife (who I got to play 2 years ago) got hers right away. Its really frustrating paying for all these years and one time I have an issue there is no support. I've been getting jerked round for a month. I've been trying to be patient but this is completely ridiculous. I'm disgusted with SE. Its because of us loyal players that these people have jobs. I'd be fired for being so incompetent (and most likely sued). We have rights as consumers and SE is obligated by law to provide support for paying customers. Are you listening NOC? It's insulting that SE thinks they can treat us this way. Beyond pissed.
    Can you link to the law you are referring to? I'd love to take a look at it.
    (0)

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    The most insulting part of this whole thing is that in addition to the emails I receive from SE regarding billing notifications and crysta being added, since this whole thing started I've also started getting spam from them that I didn't even sign up for. Yesterday I got spam from them re: Tomb Raider. I never signed up for that, I'm not interested in Tomb Raider (or for that matter, any of SE's offerings at this point), and yet I'm hesitant to actually mark it as spam and unsubscribe from whatever they've subscribed me to (without my permission) in case it affects receiving the campaign code.

Still nothing from SE either on the tickets opened or from the reps who may or may not pay attention to this forum. Hey, at least I'm not holding my breath for Cait Sith and Atomos. :P
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast