Player

Records of Eminence Harvesting

You included most places for Harvesting (Original Areas) in Records Of Eminence, but please add Old Movalpolos, New Movalpolos, Yuhtunga Jungle, and Yhoator Jungle.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I noticed also the kill 10 mobs in such and such zone is mostly original areas as well, same with survival guides. Also odd that the kill 10 mobs in this area is any mob until you get to seekers area where it specifies which mob you need to kill.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I noticed also the kill 10 mobs in such and such zone is mostly original areas as well, same with survival guides. Also odd that the kill 10 mobs in this area is any mob until you get to seekers area where it specifies which mob you need to kill.
    I wanna say this is due to the fact they changed how zones were. Before, we had this large variety of races and mob types that littered the zone, like for instance if you look at the Sarutabaruta areas, you have Crawlers, Bees, Yagudo, Crabs, Pugils, Bunnies, Mandragoras, Goblins, Birds, and thats all I can think of off the top of my head, possibly more. However, look at Adoulin areas, what is in, say, Kamihr? So far as I know about the only thing in that zone are Razz, Bunnies, Tigers, Sheep, and maybe Rams, but Razz and Bunnies are far more plentiful than anything else. If you made Sarutabaruta the same way, 5 Mandragoras and 5 Rarabs, well, you end up with 1/5th of the population being included, and the other 4/5ths of the mobs in the zone not counting for either zone objective.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    You included most places for Harvesting (Original Areas) in Records Of Eminence, but please add Old Movalpolos, New Movalpolos, Yuhtunga Jungle, and Yhoator Jungle.
    Those aren't "Original" areas, those are expansion areas. Those will probably be added in the next patch. They will probably have Zilart areas, Promathia areas, and such for each expansion, gradually.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    I wanna say this is due to the fact they changed how zones were. Before, we had this large variety of races and mob types that littered the zone, like for instance if you look at the Sarutabaruta areas, you have Crawlers, Bees, Yagudo, Crabs, Pugils, Bunnies, Mandragoras, Goblins, Birds, and thats all I can think of off the top of my head, possibly more. However, look at Adoulin areas, what is in, say, Kamihr? So far as I know about the only thing in that zone are Razz, Bunnies, Tigers, Sheep, and maybe Rams, but Razz and Bunnies are far more plentiful than anything else. If you made Sarutabaruta the same way, 5 Mandragoras and 5 Rarabs, well, you end up with 1/5th of the population being included, and the other 4/5ths of the mobs in the zone not counting for either zone objective.
    Well, yeah, but that means 4/5 of the monsters in adoulin areas are left out... We wanted the Ulbuka Records to become like the old areas, not the other way around.

Though I guess the difference is because it's "Kill 10 of any enemy in Sarutabaruta" vs "Kill 5 Twytherim Infestations" in Yhase. However, I'd prefer to kill twice as many, if I could do it on the enemy type I wanted to kill for some other reason, anyway. (I'd much rather kill Lucrewe for jug ingredients, than bunnies or boars in Kamhir, for instance.)
    (0)