Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95

/propose /vote revamping

Another overlooked small tweak I forsee in a sytem that isnt barerly used by many people. I think alot of people dont understand how the dynamics of this actualy work actualy. Given with what we have I would like to make minor adjustments to the already established system

/propose
    The current /propose is vary strick allowing single words to be set followed with by a serious of singel set answers to adjust this I would recomend the following so a phrase or mutiple answer word could be used for each vote
    incoperate this please a sytem that lets you use more one word followed be a 1 then words 2 then words 3 then words for better understanding of it
    example I want to propose we do something with ideas being exping ,camp a spefic nm , do a specific quest name
    atm the curent propose would somethign along this line roughly~
    /propose ideas xp nm quest
    and would come out something like this (baring i am making this at the time servers are down for actual dynamics but you get the idea

~a /propsed was offered by "name" for ideas to cast votes for the following use/vote
    1 (xp)
    2 (nm)
    3 (quest)

To solve this issue I would implement this in the propse= i.e dont start the cast votes till a number shows up like /propse what to do? 1 go level in abby 2 camp KB 3 go do our sleepgaII quest
    Using the question mark could break the line fo the question and the numbers would refect what each vote would be for
    In this term it would come out like this (somewhat)
    ~ /proposed was offered by "name" for What to do?
    1 go level in abby
    2 camp KB
    3 go do our sleepga II quest

The only added effect of adding numbers to do the break would cause issues in the voting process mess up so care would be needed to that extent

Another implement would being able to see the results now rather than zoning or what no so a
    /proposetally or simial could be also used to show now
    My adjustments I would make to vote would be as follows.

/vote adjustments
    Curreently only the people making the vote can see the actual talling (if i am correct dont quote me once again making this while servers are down)
    When someoen casts a vote they should be able to see the current poll if given (i cant rember if shows this , rember making this dfuring maintence/downtime but i think you didnt on
    Alowing people to review current tally would be awsome like a
    /votetally command also
    As is the vote propose command isnt being fully understood by everyone on the game or is limited in its usefullness. At the moment I use what is given to me but would like to see some minor tweaks in this games mechanical procedure

If this system was more used and expaned this give the peopel additional obtional anomnisty for actualy voicing there opions on something and remainign unknown instead of crtizied for there view point or ideas ...Plus lets people check the actual result given to see for themselfs than reling onsomeone else to tell them also.
    Just a thought~
    Feedback or thoughts are welcome
    (0)
    Last edited by Morgantisthedon; 03-25-2011 at 07:57 AM.

Character
    Sope
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgantisthedon View Post
    The current /propose is vary strick allowing single words to be set followed with by a serious of singel set answers to adjust this I would recomend the following so a phrase or mutiple answer word could be used for each vote
    incoperate this please a sytem that lets you use more one word followed be a 1 then words 2 then words 3 then words for better understanding of it
    If you use quotes, you can enter phrases for every option.

/nominate "What should we do today?" "Get XP!" "Fight NMs!" "Do some quests!"

would show up as:

What should we do today? Sope's proposal to the party.
    1: Get XP!
    2: Fight NMs!
    3: Do some quests!
    Vote with /vote
    (0)

3. 03-25-2011 10:01 AM