Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Original Topic - ROE Issue: SMN/Avatars

I love the idea of ROE, but my avatars do not seem to count toward my goals, either with Blood Pacts or regular attacks. While I still get credit for kills, this makes it nearly impossible to do things like Total Damage, where NONE of my damage from avatars is included. A SMN's ability lies in its summons, and to expect a SMN to be able to fulfill objectives otherwise is, in my opinion, discriminatory.

Please change this so that avatars (and other pets in general, if this is the same for BST, DRG, etc) can apply themselves to ROE objectives.

As a whole, I've thus far enjoyed ROE. My favorite part is being able to undertake and accomplish multiple goals simultaneously. Very nice job on this!
    (2)
    Last edited by Aoisa; 12-21-2013 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Original Topic linked.

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'd love to have new RoE for other older content, mainly VW in the foolish attempt to drive more people into doing VW and put more of the VW materials on the market.
    Also, it would be very nice if you could buy some of those materials with Sparks of Eminence, even for very high prices.
    Stuff like Riftcinders for example.
    (10)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post

We’ll also be making similar adjustments so that multiple hit weapon skills count towards cumulative damage.
    so is this why my 3k+ dagger ws was not counting towards do 1000 + damage quest?
    (0)

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Support jobs could use some repeatable objectives, those jobs feel neglected with the current set of objectives.
    (1)

Player
    The "NEW CHALLENGE" text that comes up across the screen really just needs to be relegated to the chat log. It's really distracting during high level content to have that randomly pop up in your face.

Also, items such as plates, cinders/dross, currency, alex would make good additions as rewards, be it from sparks or a new coupon type, even if they are a bit pricey.

Curing/buffing/etc could also use a small reward so that the healers coming along to parties get a little bit of a bonus and not just the DDs pounding on mobs.
    (11)

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would like to suggest that we be able to buy pages of Rem's Tales and skill increasing items in bulk, rather than just one at a time.

The system is a very nice addition, especially for monstrosity and getting tons of merit points to challenge the AA / DM fights. With the double xp campaign, a pt of 6 can get a full 30 merits in about an hour.
    (8)
    Last edited by Khiinroye; 12-18-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    One thought on sparks... could Heavy Metal Plates, Riftdross, and Riftcinder be added to the list of stuff you can buy with sparks? Maybe 100 sparks per metal plate and 1000 per riftdross/riftcinder?
    (16)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I concur that Heavy Metal/Riftcinder/Riftdross items should be added along with some incentive for people to do VW again. If you don't plan on adding anymore to VW to give an incentive, then you NEED to make them drop or be obtained through other means. You could always add VW content to the new Adoulin region areas.
    (4)

9. 12-18-2013 01:03 PM

Character
    Kavik
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Please allow us to purchase the 119 AF 'synth mats' (orbs/ingots) with sparks (50k? i'd take it) or with log in points. We can buy the rest of the materials for 109 Via these methods.
    (4)
    FFXI forever! 99 PLD THF DRG DNC WHM SCH BRD BLM BLU BST
    Burtgang Excalibur Aegis Ochain

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
    Please allow us to purchase the 119 AF 'synth mats' (orbs/ingots) with sparks (50k? i'd take it) or with log in points. We can buy the rest of the materials for 109 Via these methods.
    I'd rather want the synth mat to be 100% personal drop on hard or very hard mode tbh, this is a MMO and group play should be rewarded. Players spend the time and effort to organize a proper 6 person pt should get more reward than trio box players solo easy~normal mode
    (4)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast