Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Also, yeah, you used to be able to call forth your adventure fellow to help you level up along with your x5 trusts
    ? This was never possible.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    ? This was never possible.
    No, I don't think it ever was. I vaguely remember trying once upon a time.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

About it was never possible to call...

I know it was, keep in mind this quite a few years ago when the trust system was in its beginning stages to being implemented into the game... I know it's going to hard to believe but no one knew of it except for me, With this discovery find, being extremely excited about it... being able to do so back in the day, I hopped on to the forums to start telling other players about it... {...and that's all I am going to say about it!!}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-10-2020 at 03:49 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    I know it was, keep in mind this quite a few years ago when the trust system was in its beginning stages to being implemented into the game... I know it's going to hard to believe but no one knew of it except for me, With this discovery find, being extremely excited about it... being able to do so back in the day, I hopped on to the forums to start telling other players about it... {...and that's all I am going to say about it!!}
    I know it was never possible. If it was, it was a bug that was fixed. It was never planned to be a thing.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    If it was, it was a bug that was fixed.
    /sigh, this is why I end up giving up because of too many strong-headed people but as a bug believable, ...and even further notes, I never once said it was planned to be a thing. {~Stubborness...~}

Further Notes, You can't tell me and you have never seen or even know what happened to me with it way back then to be try-in, blatantly trying to be saying of calling out that I am a big fat lier, Where you there in front of me when it happened to me, where you there when I discovered + did the test to see if it were possible way - way - way back then, That blatantly is a big fat "NO!"
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-11-2020 at 02:43 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    /sigh, this is why I end up giving up because of too many strong-headed people but as a bug believable, ...and even further notes, I never once said it was planned to be a thing. {~Stubborness...~}

Further Notes, You can't tell me and you have never seen or even know what happened to me with it way back then to be try-in, blatantly trying to be saying of calling out that I am a big fat lier, Where you there in front of me when it happened to me, where you there when I discovered + did the test to see if it were possible way - way - way back then, That blatantly is a big fat "NO!"
    I mean, I was there, and it wasn't a thing. It was specifically pointed out not to be a thing when Trust came out. Therefore, if you ever witnessed it to be a thing, it was entirely a bug and not an intended feature. You're accusing me of being stubborn, but you keep insisting this thing that wasn't a thing was in fact a thing. And even if the thing was ever actually a thing, it's no longer a thing today and discussion about the thing is moot. And if I say thing one more time my head may a-splode.
    (1)

Character
    Siegmont
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 90
    I want more Beastmen Please. My twin brother have been talking the past few days about how awesome Fablinix and Geesho are. Why not have a event or a new quest in which there is a group of Beastmen mercenaries or adventurers that want to make a name for them selves.... a veritable group of Goonies .

Antican - WHM
    Quadav - BLM
    Orc - MNK
    Gigas - WAR

Now I only based their jobs on Fablinix and Geesho's jobs as trusts. and the Idea is crude at best. But these are four beastmen species I would love to party with.

EDIT!!: I forgot one more beast man.

Imp: a Geo / Blm that would increase melee attacks with indi-fury later. But does minor elemental attacks.
    I love the Imps in this game. I feel shame for even forggeting them.
    (1)
    Last edited by Ultimoore; 06-16-2020 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Want to add another trust.

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I would like to see our Friend (Adventuring Fellow - Signal Pearl) you can still change her type of combat at designated area But she'd be a trust, can only change her type of combat/gear etc... once per tally.
    (1)

Character
    Hohito
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Equip your fellow?

I think it would be nice if we could equip the fellow with Ambuscade gear. Maybe only the WHM and PLD to start with since everyone has their Savage Blade sword by now... sitting around. At some point it would be nice if we could program FELLOWs' behavior "in the style of" say Kupipi or Trion, for example.
    (1)
    Hohito
    Windurst/Shiva
    JOB MASTER SMN Su2 PLD DRK BRD NIN

Character
    Peeks
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I had a thought today.

There is still a lot of old, non-ilvl, gear that people still use. Stoneskin potency, fast cast, movement speed, enhancing skill etc. Even low level weapons used for procs on things like Abyssea or VW NMs. Whenever you equip it, your trust ilvl lowers.

My idea is for a new, or addition to an existing, Job Point Gift that makes trust always 119 (Or higher level once you complete the quest that raises trust level based on party size?) regardless of your current gear ilvl. It would only be in effect when on the job, since it's from a gift, but takes some amount of effort to achieve by earning Job Points.
    (0)

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast