Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Player
    I would like to add another yes vote to trust finishing any casting thats not focused on the mob when the mob dies unless you run out of range.
    (0)

Character
    Mcloud
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I just want to be able to call six trusts as opposed to five.

Don't think that will ever happen but it's nice to dream.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by glenwo2 View Post
    I just want to be able to call six trusts as opposed to five.

Don't think that will ever happen but it's nice to dream.
    That would make an alliance then.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You actually can call 6, 5 via trust menu and then you can use a signal pearl to call your NPC
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    The fellowship NPC should be over-hauled to occupy a 'true' party placement and receive the same level upgrade benefits the current trusts accumulate once the fellowship trust attains lvl 99.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Typral View Post
    You actually can call 6, 5 via trust menu and then you can use a signal pearl to call your NPC
    I didn't think that was possible?
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I didn't think that was possible?
    It isn't possible. Only way to have "7 members" yourself is with a pet job, like PUP, SMN, BST, DRG.
    You, pet, 5x trusts.
    If you have Fellow pearl active and try to call 5th trust, it will tell you too many.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    It isn't possible. Only way to have "7 members" yourself is with a pet job, like PUP, SMN, BST, DRG.
    You, pet, 5x trusts.
    If you have Fellow pearl active and try to call 5th trust, it will tell you too many.
    OK, thank you for clarifying. I was pretty sure that was the case, just couldn't remember or bother to check it.
    (0)

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Would love to see cornelia made availble again and made permanent. but suggestion for new trusts? i suggest doing something to adventuring fellows so can turn them into a trust
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx View Post
    Would love to see cornelia made availble again and made permanent. but suggestion for new trusts? i suggest doing something to adventuring fellows so can turn them into a trust
    I get that idea, Kind of like what they did with your raised Chocobo's into mounts...

Also, yeah, you used to be able to call forth your adventure fellow to help you level up along with your x5 trusts but too many of us were chatting about that ability to do so on the forums here a year to a couple of years ago thus SE of FFXI Crews upon seeing this written into the forums made changes to that implementation for making it not possible to do so anymore which has caused the Adventure Fellows to be even far greater even less useful even more so over the trusts that we now have, Basically they buried the using of an adventure fellow even further into the ground to being an obsolete remaining system in the game. Another note is that it's also a cause of having us completely forget that adventure fellows even still exist due to these factors that are now in place, granted, I had put work into mine before the implementation changes out with trusts and more so before trusts existed too.

Further Notes: Is that there is no I-Lv. or SU-Levels with Adventure Fellows in place as well to that furtherness of being buried into the ground of its usage too granted it has the trading gears to adventure fellows in place still as well.

...Anyways... I just thought I would put that out there as well!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-10-2020 at 02:44 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast