Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    The WotG freelancers that have quests would be good (Areuhat, Babban Ny Mheillea). It's too bad that they never finished those, I would have liked to see more quests like that.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Let us use trust magic in belligerency.

Honestly, there's hardly a monster with reduced movement speed that anybody stands a chance against, even three trust NPCs probably wont be enough most of the time. It's still a lot better than nerfing monsters, because if you nerf them, it will take them too long to level up.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-12-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Character
    Phettyx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'd like to see some trusts unlocked by having a job at a certain level, but aren't really major storyline characters. Like only being able to get Lilisette as a dancer wouldn't seem fair, or Prishe as monk unless it something low like 30. A few examples.
    Raubahn-Blu
    Ferreous Coffin-Whm
    Octavien-Run
    Erlene-Sch
    Gessho-Nin

Also some others like a Goblin or a Moogle. Bonus points if SE makes Cait Sith a trust npc and not a summon.
    (0)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    This page calls Curilla a tank, but she doesn't seem to have provoke and is quite bad at getting/holding enmity.
    What's your mission rank for Sandy? Your # of completed quest line that involved Curilla? From the various dialogues I've gotten from the various NPCs, it seems that they remembered questlines/missions where they are part of and perhaps (my guess), their abilities or their 'trusts' level is dependent upon the # of missions/quests that you have completed that involved them. At least this is the hint that I'm getting from them so far.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    Battle Suggestions
    Is it possible to have them come out of battle stance and put their weapons away? They look weird following behind me looking like they are going to attack something.
    We understand how you feel about this, but there is a reason why we've made them this way. In order to ensure that they game does not become too stressed when players summon multiple NPCs at the same time, we chose not to implement these animations for Trust NPCs.

At the moment, we're prioritizing the addition of new NPCs as well as making it possible to summon them for other content besides only reives.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    I've noticed with Kupipi the first thing she does is cast Protectra and Shellra. Is it possible to make it so she reapplies this if another trust NPC is summoned?
    We'll be adjusting NPC behavior moving forward, but for the moment if you would like to receive Protectra or Shellra from Kupipi, you can re-summon her to have her re-cast it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    This page calls Curilla a tank, but she doesn't seem to have provoke and is quite bad at getting/holding enmity.
    Indeed, Curilla is currently classified as a tank, but there is a possibility that we will make her a support-type role in the future. Not to worry though, as we have plans to add more NPCs with varied fighting styles in the future.

For future Trust additions, we want to avoid making them all behave the same way and would like to have each character have an individual style. As a result, it will be difficult to classify these NPCs as strictly a melee, healer, or tank.

Quote Originally Posted by pancakesandsx View Post
    The list of upcoming trust NPC's seems great but I'd love to run around with some of the more unique npcs in the game as well as possible event rewards etc.
    You'll be happy to know that each expansion’s heroine (including Arciela) will be available for Trust!

Essentially, we’d like to add all the top ranking NPCs from the NPC popularity contest. (This should cover a few of the NPCs you guys suggested, right? )

We hope you're all excited for this upcoming content!
    (26)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    i seem to remember been told we would get solo content to farm plasma and other important stuff and what we actually get is some sort of glorified npc like the old crappy one.... what a complete waste of time
    (0)

Riggs, you can use them in reives. Reives can give shards. Shards can be used simply to get plasm, 100-1500 per. The new content can be used to get plasm.
    (1)

Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    can solo the early level reives in a few minutes, the shard drop rate is non existant.
    (0)

Character
    Moonlightespada
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    needs more Naja Salaheem...
    why?
    Why not? allways wanted to put my favorite NPC to work >:3

and maybe get my Moogle out of the mog house so he can fight insead of spinning in circles all day @w@
    (0)
    Last edited by Ohji_Lunartail; 12-13-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Ohji Lunartail, the Moonlightespada- Bismark

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Kupipi does nothing unless she's meleeing. Can she behave like WHM NPCs, WHM monsters, WHM adventuring fellows, Light Spirit (i.e., every CPU WHM except automatons) and heal/buff even when not engaged? She's horrible as she is.
    (3)

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast