Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Player
    I would say the easiest way to do it is to simply give them the same Atk/Acc as an A+ with the weapon they are using, so for all of them at 99 they would have the same Acc as any job using a weapon with capped skill(424) and then as they go up through item levels simply add what that level would have on a weapon up till 119 where it could be 228~242. Right now it seems like they intentionally gimp their accuracy. Our jobs shouldn't be taken into account, our stats shouldn't be taken into account, the only thing that should matter is our gear when we summon them, and truly I wish it to be solely based on our weapon when we summon them.
    (4)

I could see them calling that an exploit. You could thus only pruchase the highest weapon for the slot, initiate a trust attack and then back off to max range and let them do the work, giving you access to party members who are "better" than you. ex. I would use it for skill-up, wear the level 106 skill-up gear and cast magic like crazy with no fear of taking hate from my 119 whm, blm and pld. No, I see their point, BUT I still think that they are using the stats, not the ilevel of your rdm for all jobs, thus resulting in warriors who hit less often than they should, i.e. at the ilevel of a war with that weapon. although I have no problem with it being A+ like our NPC fellow was so a war like Naja isn't gimpped for using a club-of course for vengeance purposes I LIKE seeing her get creamed-WHERE'S MY $$$ WENCH?!
    (0)

Character
    Bloodbeat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    What would be a really good implementation is during limited time challenges for records of eminence, your trust alter egos learn to speak and remind people that it's better for everybody to team up rather than have several soloers with an entourage of the same trusts running around.

Seriously, these things are a bad influence on people who are lacking in common sense.
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Man our two taru nukers are going to have potty mouths as they both believe no one is better than them. Including each other.
    (1)

Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    how about adding Gilgamesh and Cid as trusts?
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Gilgamesh yes, CID no if only because of the nightmares he gave people due to his teeth.
    (2)

Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    also make The Shadow Lord a trust.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    How about Cardians for trusts? King or Joker I think would be fun to haul around.
    (1)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    How about Cardians for trusts? King or Joker I think would be fun to haul around.
    Well, Nashmeira's puppets are both Trusts... and I think there was a chocobo? There was something else that was weird that I'll have to go back and look up.
    But the point is, sure, why the hell not?
    Hopefully we can get some really fun/weird Trusts out of this....
    (I want the Archduke David Bowie, myself... fancy Zilartian Rune Fencer battle armor and floating and all!)
    (1)

I would also like the merry map markers as trusts...and child aldo....and brygid...and I'm going to just say it...aldo's sister...although he'll probably scalp me if I let her die :O
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

11. 03-20-2014 02:04 PM

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast