Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    110
    I love how people blame the game/company because they aren't able to figure something out. lol I lost my car keys, I blame you square enix. LOLOLOL
    (0)

  2. #12
    Player Seillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    140
    Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Apie View Post
    I love how people blame the game/company because they aren't able to figure something out. lol I lost my car keys, I blame you square enix. LOLOLOL
    Yeah, because having issues that are out of the realm of our control is the fault of the consumer...

    Too bad there's not a dislike function on this forum.
    (2)

  3. #13
    Player ShoLin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Character
    Lynwell
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Apie View Post
    I love how people blame the game/company because they aren't able to figure something out. lol I lost my car keys, I blame you square enix. LOLOLOL
    Its our fault that a company can't make a promotional campaign work? We have two choices, sit and wait while trying to get their attention on the matter - or pay for what should be free currently to try out the updates. What your saying is just as good as 'I'm not insane, everyone else is just crazy.' Yeah that'll work well for them.
    (4)

  4. #14
    Player Seillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    140
    Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoLin View Post
    Its our fault that a company can't make a promotional campaign work? We have two choices, sit and wait while trying to get their attention on the matter - or pay for what should be free currently to try out the updates. What your saying is just as good as 'I'm not insane, everyone else is just crazy.' Yeah that'll work well for them.
    Amen.

    Best of luck with your issue, by the way . Hope support can get it sorted out ASAP.
    (1)

  5. #15
    Player Hulkamania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    27
    Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seillan View Post
    Yeah, I'm really, really confused by all of this. I just re-installed the game through Steam (as I had bought it through them before), patched it up, and when I tried logging in to my account, it told me that I needed to reactive my ID. So I went to the management page and sure enough, my account was inactive. Out of curiosity, I purged my SE account of any old payment information (by using the "unregister" option) and then tried hitting the "reactivate" option on my account just to see what would happen. Lo and behold, my account reactivated! It kind of freaked me out at first because I was afraid I might have been charged something (although, there's no way that I could have had any up-to-date information on this account, considering how long it's been since I used it) but nothing is showing up in the "service fees" section. I also noticed that the character I have associated with the account is still maked as "cancelled", yet I'm able to log on him as if he's active.

    So yeah, I honestly don't know what's going on. In all these years, SE is still easily at the forefront of convoluted account systems. The whole process is an exercise in confusion and frustration and now I'm sitting here wondering if I might have did something that I shouldn't have. Ugh...
    This is EXACTLY what I did and my credit card was charged. Despite all the fraudulent promises of "access new content" and "play for free during the campaign" this is not what happened. I contacted SE account management last Thursday and here was their reply:

    "Dear Customer,

    Regarding your request for account support. Please find your answer below.

    Thank you for submitting the information you did. This issue has been escalated and we will update this ticket upon the conclusion of our investigation. We apologize about the problem and the delay in our response, please await a status update to this ticket."

    It's been FOUR DAYS!!! If this is an escalated issue, I'd hate to see how long it takes them to deal with a regular issue. Someone seriously needs to be fired over this f*** up...
    (2)

  6. #16
    Player Milly-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Northern San'd'Oria
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Milbereth
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkamania View Post
    This is EXACTLY what I did and my credit card was charged. Despite all the fraudulent promises of "access new content" and "play for free during the campaign" this is not what happened. I contacted SE account management last Thursday and here was their reply:

    "Dear Customer,

    Regarding your request for account support. Please find your answer below.

    Thank you for submitting the information you did. This issue has been escalated and we will update this ticket upon the conclusion of our investigation. We apologize about the problem and the delay in our response, please await a status update to this ticket."

    It's been FOUR DAYS!!! If this is an escalated issue, I'd hate to see how long it takes them to deal with a regular issue. Someone seriously needs to be fired over this f*** up...
    Yeah, I got charged too, but at least you can get in. I'm stuck at the POL log in with error POL-5311 and I know all my POL and SE log in credentials are correct. Best of luck to you.
    (0)

  7. #17
    Player Hulkamania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    27
    Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

    BE WARNED!

    Yesterday I called the SE support centre and spoke to a very nice rep there. However be warned anyone reading this. He was unable to resolve my issue or offer me any kind of compensation, not even a free in game item that I was supposedly entitled to according to another webpage. Once you enter credit card information they will take the money and not give it back and have no way of reversing your payment. However I feel I have enough information to gain sufficient recourse if I choose to pursue that option.

    If you are planning on returning and run into problems, don't be antsy like me, call the centre and ask a tech support rep there to walk you through the process. I was on hold for about 30 minutes yesterday before I got through at around 4pm EST. The rep explained that he would have been able to help me had I not entered any credit card information.
    (0)

  8. #18
    Player ShoLin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Character
    Lynwell
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkamania View Post
    If you are planning on returning and run into problems, don't be antsy like me, call the centre and ask a tech support rep there to walk you through the process. I was on hold for about 30 minutes yesterday before I got through at around 4pm EST. The rep explained that he would have been able to help me had I not entered any credit card information.
    By now I honestly think this is a bunch of lies, the rep you had I mean, not you. My family members account is still just 'escalated' since early last week, and yes I've made multiple attempts to contact and resolve the issue. They have no willpower to help or any desire to do so. Either the person you got was going to give you the textbook runabout on a 'similar' issue that would not solve anything or just run you in circles. If on the slim chance he knows whats going on, why the hell has he not told the rest of the company, and started rolling fixes out?

    I've personally stopped playing on my account because of this mess. They treat people like trash and expect to get paid for it. What makes this hilarious is its on a promotional campaign no less where they are trying to draw people in. Unless they think by treating people like trash during the entire free event until the last day will make them want to pay? I honestly don't understand what they are thinking.
    (2)
    Last edited by ShoLin; 12-19-2013 at 07:29 AM.

  9. #19
    Player Hulkamania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    27
    Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    No wonder Steam is now selling The Ultimate Seekers Edition right now at 60% off... I notice they changed the fraudulent information on their website, probably not much the CC company will do at this point either. I'm just ticked I didn't get a reward code for a free in game item. Apparently that promotion was really messed up
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread