Player

Delete

Deleted Thread
    (0)
    Last edited by skullreaper; 11-29-2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Deleted Idea

Player
    So you would like a series of entirely worthless spells that cannot land since every enemy resists all but one element? And 3 tiers of them no less!
    (0)

Player
    This was more of a brainstorm idea I had for improvements for Geomancer, but I agree it not that useful and it doesn't fit with the job im deleting the thread.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Louispv View Post
    So you would like a series of entirely worthless spells that cannot land since every enemy resists all but one element? And 3 tiers of them no less!
    I didn't get to read what the person initially wrote but... there are actually few enemies that are decently resistant all but one element. Most of the harder stuff is weak to 2, really resistant to a couple and then somewhere inbetween for the rest. Even if it was only one element there are a few things they could do to get around this. First off you it's resist element doesn't have to be the same elements of the spell itself. Notably a lot of blu debuffs have different resist elments than the element of the spell itself. Or they could make it like multiple element skillchains in that the element it uses is the one that is currently least likely to be resisted. These ways of doing it could be used in interesting ways such as having an element that deals more dmg for the dmg part but less resistance for the resistance calculation.
    (1)