Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    This will most likely change when the next stage of delve comes out.
    I was expecting 3 new Delve areas for december patch, since now we finally have 3 new Naakuals that should convert well into 3 new fractures.
    But not I'm not so sure anymore...

And about the new jugs, I won't be unhappy to get em but they should do something else about the old jugs. Either they release a new one with TH or I'll still be forced to use Falcorr.
    They could double the amount of levels you get through Beast Affinity or I dunno, change how the whole system works for BST and make it simpler, less convoluted, with less exceptions etc.
    Alternator is still kinda awesome but you can clearly see it's falling behind compared to how it did when it was first released.
    It's till awesome, but I'm concerned for the future.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah I think we all expected more delve before now but they are on the filling in content between 99 and delve stuff since the jump was too big and probably overdoing it.

Honestly I'm still waiting for the pet th gear they promised when they lowered the th on falcoor by 2.... that said yeah it could use to be a whole lot less convoluted. I doubt it wouldn't be hard to either just make the mobs cap at whatever your mainhand weapon is or to just raise the cap a whole bunch higher like how they used to be. You'd get them at a certain level but they would naturally cap way higher.

As far as falling behind I think all the pets are in the same boat. I'm afraid ilvling pets up will be there last thougth just like it was way after players litterally doubled there dps before they addressed that all pets couldn't even hit anything let alone deal dmg lol
    (0)

Player
    The issue is they went from 106 to 119 in 1 update, then started filling the gaps while a great deal of players are sitting at 119 just waiting. After this update, it will get worse, RF+1 being at 119 will make even less future gear matter unless its at 119 or above too, which really means if they keep filling gaps, we will have nothing to look forward to in those updates. Such as now, adding Bayld+1 gear meant nothing to me, I had no use for that gear anyways anymore, and so on.
    (1)

Greetings,

We have plans to add new item level 119 summoner ammo slot equipment and animators! Not only that, we'll also be adding pets with a base level cap of 119. Hang tight, we'll release more information on this as we receive it!
    (12)

Okipuit - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

We have plans to add new item level 119 summoner ammo slot equipment and animators! Not only that, we'll also be adding pets with a base level cap of 119. Hang tight, we'll release more information on this as we receive it!
    Will do Okipuit! Great to hear your working on it. In the mean time, please check out my thread for RDM!
    (0)

Character
    Cett
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

Is this implying, december's update or a future update?
    (0)
    Woodworking - 100 + Other stuff
    Bravura 95
    Ukonvasara 90
    Hvergelmir 85

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    December update
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    December update
    Perhaps I just can't find it... but I've looked multiple times... and there is 0 mention of any animator or SMN item....
    Just BST pet adjustments.
    (0)

Player
    They said new items, didn't specify SMN or PUP but one can hope they are somewhere in there since BST was mentioned as well.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Hopefully.
    It IS just a preliminary gist of the update...

But you'd think that sort of thing would be a note with the 119AF1 and "new BST pets"...
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast