Hybrid View

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Wildskeeper Reive fail

just entered ceizak wildskeeper to find people already there fighting it, 2 seconds after i entered they had already killed it, my KI was lost and got no rewards of any kind. will there be any kind of implementation of a fix so players will not lose KI if they dont have enough time to earn a reward?
    (9)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Aezelas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    just entered ceizak wildskeeper to find people already there fighting it, 2 seconds after i entered they had already killed it, my KI was lost and got no rewards of any kind. will there be any kind of implementation of a fix so players will not lose KI if they dont have enough time to earn a reward?
    Imo, losing 15k baylds is less a problem than fighting a mob for hours and getting no reward at the end.
    They said they would fix that, they didn't.
    (2)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    Why would you enter a Wildskeeper blindly like that anyway?
    (0)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I can kinda relate to this. I logged on to see someone /yelling for Achuka, "last shout", they said. 8 minutes later I entered the WKR, and Achuka was already around 30%, and dropping fast. There were so many people there I couldn't even find any trash mobs to attack. 3 minutes later, it was dead. I managed to get ONE evaluation (for 75xp/bayld) and no drops. While I agree blindly entering a WKR is questionable, entering one you know is happening that dies mere minutes after your arrival is a problem. (Yes, at least they're just 15k now instead of 25k-75k.) I think if there should be something implemented where if you don't get enough evaluations to qualify for drops, your key item would be refunded. Also if your key item is refunded, you don't get credit for the "win" either and don't receive the key item from that.
    (2)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Player
    I can relate, entered a Yumcax at 1%, got nothing, still waiting on that ability to check NM % and people inside SE, would be wonderful with the speed they die now~.

Though I do appreciate much of what this update brought us, I think it was one of our best updates since Adoulin was released, if not the very best.
    (1)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    There definitely should be some type of message or lockout that stops players from entering a Wildkeeper Reive if the monster's HP is already too low to provide any spoils to them.
    (0)

Player
    I wouldn't say a lock out. WoE does that, I do not like it, if the battle it taking to long with a short amount of people I should be able to come in and assist, even if its at 20%. I do want the other things though, timer saying how long its been going, how many are inside, and the NM HP%.
    (3)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Yeah I entered a Hurkan that died just as I zoned in and I got nothing. However, at least it was only 15k Bayld lost.

The other silver lining is that this current situation still beats how it was before where nobody did WKR at all.
    (3)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    The other silver lining is that this current situation still beats how it was before where nobody did WKR at all.
    Hey, they've always been popular on Odin...
    But yeah... the fact that all these new drops are not only good... but also sellable REALLY helped with reviving this content. (well the price drop also helps too)
    (0)

Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I really dont understand why the entrance to a WKR doesnt act like the Walk of Echoes flux that tells you battle progress in %, and how many participants are already inside.
    It would fix this problem for good.
    (4)