Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If you have gil then you are a proxy-botter because a large fraction of the gil in the economy came from fishbots. Heard it here first, everyone.

I have 2x 119s and 0 fishbots. I still slowly grind away towards 110 fishing on Cave Cherax with my Ebisu's when I'm super bored, but I'm not even 101 yet. It's just a matter of doing new content when people are still paying good gil for drops. I made millions and millions of gil doing CoP Dynamis for forgotten items when it was release. Recently the new BCNMs have been a similarly substantial gil stream. Legato Daggers for 7mil, selling the other terrible weapons for 1-2mil, etc.
    (6)

Character
    Dragmagi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudeus View Post
    Dear SE Devs,

I haven't heard anything about Gungnir being fixed in regards to defense down procs, or making it stack with angon etc.

SE officially stated that they have taken care of issues with certain other weapons (Excal enspell > added effect case), but they have not mentioned anything about doing anything about Gungnir.

If it's not too much to ask, it would be great if they would also look into the Aftermath and Geirskogul WS, to make this a realistic option to keep an AM effect up.

I know this horse has been beaten to death plenty, and nothing has happened as of yet. This is my first post on the forum, and I sincerely hope the Devs will make a reply in regards to issues related to Gungnir.

If they would add more whollop to my polearm and fix the current issues, which I am upgrading to 119 regardless, it would make this subscribing player very happy
    You forgot about the agi based WS.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    If you have gil then you are a proxy-botter because a large fraction of the gil in the economy came from fishbots.
    More or less, but argue if you will, it's irrelevant.

If people couldn't bot gil, then prices wouldn't be superoverinflated etcetcetcetc

And if I had wheels I'd be a wagon.

The only point I wanted to make is not EVERYTHING should be buyable, one(big) thing in the entire game that was earned by your own merit and not your gil flow would be a nice change of pace.
    (1)
    Last edited by Karah; 11-20-2013 at 05:35 AM.

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    The only point I wanted to make is not EVERYTHING should be buyable, one(big) thing in the entire game that was earned by your own merit and not your gil flow would be a nice change of pace.
    I really can agree with this to some extent, yeah you gotta work for your meals as they say, but then there'll be people who just get their friend to do all the work, then is it -really- earning it?
    (1)

Character
    Claudeus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmagi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudeus View Post
    Dear SE Devs,

I haven't heard anything about Gungnir being fixed in regards to defense down procs, or making it stack with angon etc.

SE officially stated that they have taken care of issues with certain other weapons (Excal enspell > added effect case), but they have not mentioned anything about doing anything about Gungnir.

If it's not too much to ask, it would be great if they would also look into the Aftermath and Geirskogul WS, to make this a realistic option to keep an AM effect up.

I know this horse has been beaten to death plenty, and nothing has happened as of yet. This is my first post on the forum, and I sincerely hope the Devs will make a reply in regards to issues related to Gungnir.

If they would add more whollop to my polearm and fix the current issues, which I am upgrading to 119 regardless, it would make this subscribing player very happy

You forgot about the agi based WS.
    Yes indeed. Geirskogul's AGI mod is just a slap in the face. I really hope to see a response in regards to their plans to implement a fix to Gungnir. Or even if there is a plan
    (3)

Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    give ppl new reasons to do old content, add plutons to dynamis areas, example, 1/5 on drop rate when mob was proced, add the mythic one to salvage, they reducing the number needed to enter soon, should be ppl motivation to farm thier own items, since this work diferently comparated with dynamis, nm can drop 100% the item, megaboss or boss 100% drop on case, alex market will increase and alex will price will drop, more ppl can complete thier mythics. Riftborns could be hardeest ones to get, add to VW is good idea but we know already drop rates here and no one cares about VWs basically that is dead and wont raise again. add or lmbus o einherjar i dont know, lv 119 iweapon wasnt supposed to get hard to get and i remember what SE said that they were doing nothing similar to ADL items where ppl need a gruop to complete this stage, items shouldnt be bazzarable.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikom View Post
    give ppl new reasons to do old content, add plutons to dynamis areas, example, 1/5 on drop rate when mob was proced, add the mythic one to salvage, they reducing the number needed to enter soon, should be ppl motivation to farm thier own items, since this work diferently comparated with dynamis, nm can drop 100% the item, megaboss or boss 100% drop on case, alex market will increase and alex will price will drop, more ppl can complete thier mythics. Riftborns could be hardeest ones to get, add to VW is good idea but we know already drop rates here and no one cares about VWs basically that is dead and wont raise again. add or lmbus o einherjar i dont know, lv 119 iweapon wasnt supposed to get hard to get and i remember what SE said that they were doing nothing similar to ADL items where ppl need a gruop to complete this stage, items shouldnt be bazzarable.
    Nothing is hard about it. Really there are so many ways to make gil. With relics again(well the ones that were good to start) on top people have been finishing them prices are going back up alex will soon be a easy way to make gil, good old stand by's ,not to mention the items needed for the latest stage are coming into the market at a fast pace thanks to wkr and skc. I don't remember ever seeing SE say anything about not needing a group to do the content that the items would drop from. Most I seen was them saying it wouldn't only be one large fight that needed 18 people.

I really think it is perfect the way it is now. It is the proper way to restore relics to where they should be so not everyone and their brother has one right after the 119 versions released. Only reason they are priced high right now is it is still new barely a month old.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    After a lot of bad Delve runs, I finally got over the one big non-soloable hurdle required for a 99->119 relic upgrade. I got a clear on "Hard" difficulty for one of the Sacred Kindred Crest BCNM fights.

So I got lucky. We did "Amphibian Assault", a fight against 4 sahagin in Sacrificial Chamber. I have a pretty well geared WHM and a linkshell buddy of mine who had some connections got me an invite. Setup was PLD MNK MNK SAM BRD WHM. PLD and damage dealers had exceptional gear. DD had Delve boss weapons and some pretty good gear otherwise (don't recall what it was). PLD had some Ilevel 109 sword, 99 Aegis, and about -45% PDT. BRD was only 2 song BRD; no fancy instruments there. WHM (me) had about +50% cure potency, -47% cure casting time, and a bunch of Fast Cast, so my cures went off pretty quickly and were pretty efficient. I subbed RDM to keep myself refreshed, BRD hit me with Ballad when he could but I think I went a lot of the fight without it. BRD also tossed some backup curing. PLD supertanked the team of sahagin while we picked them off one by one. Order was BRD>MNK>DRG>WHM.

Normal level (we had to do one on Normal so that the BRD and I could proceed to Hard) was a breeze. The first Hard got a little hairy when the MNK Sahagin popped Hundred Fists and took out two of our guys. But the other guys held out while we got raises. I don't think I ended up getting low on MP that time. Second fight on Hard went smoother. No deaths, though I did run out of MP a bit after we killed the first two Sahagin. But since I was subbing RDM I did a Convert and got right back in the game.

So I don't want to say it was a cakewalk on Hard mode. I think that we had a reasonably easy time but that was just because we had a very well prepared and geared group. I think a less well geared group (no Delve boss weapons for example) might have to try different tactics, such as perhaps kiting or even zombie fighting (kill some of the sahagin far away from the main battle area, die, reraise, recover, finish off the rest).
    (0)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    After a lot of bad Delve runs, I finally got over the one big non-soloable hurdle required for a 99->119 relic upgrade. I got a clear on "Hard" difficulty for one of the Sacred Kindred Crest BCNM fights.

So I got lucky. We did "Amphibian Assault", a fight against 4 sahagin in Sacrificial Chamber. I have a pretty well geared WHM and a linkshell buddy of mine who had some connections got me an invite. Setup was PLD MNK MNK SAM BRD WHM. PLD and damage dealers had exceptional gear. DD had Delve boss weapons and some pretty good gear otherwise (don't recall what it was). PLD had some Ilevel 109 sword, 99 Aegis, and about -45% PDT. BRD was only 2 song BRD; no fancy instruments there. WHM (me) had about +50% cure potency, -47% cure casting time, and a bunch of Fast Cast, so my cures went off pretty quickly and were pretty efficient. I subbed RDM to keep myself refreshed, BRD hit me with Ballad when he could but I think I went a lot of the fight without it. BRD also tossed some backup curing. PLD supertanked the team of sahagin while we picked them off one by one. Order was BRD>MNK>DRG>WHM.

Normal level (we had to do one on Normal so that the BRD and I could proceed to Hard) was a breeze. The first Hard got a little hairy when the MNK Sahagin popped Hundred Fists and took out two of our guys. But the other guys held out while we got raises. I don't think I ended up getting low on MP that time. Second fight on Hard went smoother. No deaths, though I did run out of MP a bit after we killed the first two Sahagin. But since I was subbing RDM I did a Convert and got right back in the game.

So I don't want to say it was a cakewalk on Hard mode. I think that we had a reasonably easy time but that was just because we had a very well prepared and geared group. I think a less well geared group (no Delve boss weapons for example) might have to try different tactics, such as perhaps kiting or even zombie fighting (kill some of the sahagin far away from the main battle area, die, reraise, recover, finish off the rest).
    are you talking about "Hard" or "Very Hard" mode? because "Hard" mode only is a cakewalk, while "Very Hard" is deffinitly what it says "Very Hard".
    (0)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16