Wings of the Goddess "field manuals"

I am suggesting the idea of field of SOME type being put in the Aht Urhgan areas. It's downright silly that there are none there or even in the COP areas like Lufaise Meadows (but oddly enough the Kupowers show up there). It is about time it happens SE.
    (4)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Teegrins, Blah!

Firsties, this section is intended for feedback regarding the websites related to FINAL FANTASY XI. Feedback and suggestions regarding in-game content usually fit under the Gameplay section. ^^

Seconds, you mentioned Wings of the Goddess in the title, yet you speak of Aht Urhgan areas within. Did you mean one or the other, or perhaps both? I guess it doesn't really matter in the end since I think if the system was to be expanded upon, it would likely touch both locales regardless. It would be nice if they further developed the Fields and Grounds of Valor system to become something more...

However, implementing the same old would probably the most they could do right now, since I am sure they have enough of other things on their plate(s) already as is, and thus, there's likely very little time to put into such things. Especially so as they seem to want leveling up to be as swift as possible, just short of starting at the top level, while trying to forget the old content exists in the first place (or so it seems!).

Even so, I do imagine there will be a time again for old content tweaks as well, but it'll probably take a while or few.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Would be a good idea a few years back but it just seems there's no reason to make this change when the servers are dead.
    (0)

Eh I made this suggestion awhile ago actually but no1 took me up on it so I just decided to put it out there again... hoping they'd squeeze it in. It seems a simple enough thing to do just call it "royal manual" and "royal tome" and voila!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Eh I made this suggestion awhile ago actually but no1 took me up on it so I just decided to put it out there again... hoping they'd squeeze it in. It seems a simple enough thing to do just call it "royal manual" and "royal tome" and voila!
    Ugh I almost forgot I suggested it under suggestions & feedback a while ago...you know...when you could actually just to the website and make a suggestion...yea....waay back then >_>
    (0)