Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

3-day campaign...

People asked for a new place for rare materials to drop, this was your response? I... I don't even know how to respond to it, the choices you are making are getting increasingly reckless and stupid every day in my honest opinion, and its getting to the point you have devalued nearly everything in this game which was here before Seekers arrived. This, this is disgraceful.
    (5)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I suggest you get in there while you can. With that said, I have yet to see a rare synthesis material.
    (3)

Player
    I have no plans to do it the same way as I hardly get anything from the Login Campaigns, I already do nothing on this game anymore, the only thing keeping me here is a few friends & a worthless Mythic I started because my GF wanted to make one, and I figured I might as well too. This has basically just reassured me once again that this game is being killed, and despite the good intentions I think they have, I see the irreprible damage its causing which will in the end only cause me to quit because it will cause my friends to quit, as it already has.

I appreciate the advice to get in while I can since it is such a short lasting event, but really, I sadly just cant give a **** anymore. So far as rare materials, they are still not the most common thing, but the ingots which were previously millions of gil, on Phoenix for instance, 12M each, are dropping from them. Depending on the rate, this could drop them under 1M, making Legion completely pointless, since Legion Abjurations, the last few pieces of meaning, are also confirmed to drop there. Yet another nail, in a coffin already filled with them.
    (4)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I agree, while it might be nice for the few left who need ni, Phalanx & Raise III to get it dirty cheap (The prices are going down faster than a Tarutaru on Mithra day)

I still think November will the the final call before they release Bahamut to destroy Vana'diel, then after everyone is dead the second meltdown begins, the few still alive after the mass cataclysm are mutated along with the land, and those few remaining...are in the light of the crystal, the last of its strength until they are sent to a new world: Eriozia and Vana'diel will be no more.

Sorry about that

But what really started to get me to believe the "doomsday believers" is-- You remember that NPC Popularity contest? PLOT TWIST! it was for XIV! yep the one who won (Shanttoto) gets to not only be a big VS battle but you can also have her as a minion, so I guess she survived the end of Vana'diel Oh ho ho ho ho!~
    (3)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
    I agree, while it might be nice for the few left who need ni, Phalanx & Raise III to get it dirty cheap (The prices are going down faster than a Tarutaru on Mithra day)

I still think November will the the final call before they release Bahamut to destroy Vana'diel, then after everyone is dead the second meltdown begins, the few still alive after the mass cataclysm are mutated along with the land, and those few remaining...are in the light of the crystal, the last of its strength until they are sent to a new world: Eriozia and Vana'diel will be no more.

Sorry about that

But what really started to get me to believe the "doomsday believers" is-- You remember that NPC Popularity contest? PLOT TWIST! it was for XIV! yep the one who won (Shanttoto) gets to not only be a big VS battle but you can also have her as a minion, so I guess she survived the end of Vana'diel Oh ho ho ho ho!~
    I loled
    (2)

Player
    1200 high kindred crests and I can't even get 1 f*cking ingot.

While scrubs get 10 or 12 of them from 1 orb. Hate you so much.

Thanks for nothing on this event.
    (1)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Wahhhhh gimp casuals get rewarded as usual Q.Q THOSE GIMPS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET ANYTHING GOOD!!11!!!! ONLY WE ARE NOT GIMP CASUALS!!11!!! GOD THIS GAME SUCKS LISTEN TO YOUR REAL PLAYERS SE!11!!! GO BACK TO XIV CASUALS Q_Q
    ifypfy
    (5)

Player
    Hey, thanks for doing that for me, it makes me look like "the bad guy" when I say what I mean, I'm glad someone knew what I really meant.
    (1)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I spent around 2000 seals and got one scarletite, one arise, and about a mil worth of NPC junk
    (1)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    In this thread, because the rewards are worthwhile:

"Boo hoo hoo, waa waa waa. I don't want good rewards from nuffink!"

If the rewards had been useless:

"Boo hoo hoo, waa waa waa. I didn't even do the event. We never get nice fings! Boo hoo hoo."
    (7)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast