Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Look, everything buy-able with points this time, sucks.

The only thing I want is beastmen seals for a shot @ a kc.

I'm not going through that menu 500 times for 10 point seals.

You really failed to implement a way to obtain multiple seals at once... and made the points from this campaign ridiculously impossible to use.
    (9)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You really failed to implement a way to obtain multiple seals at once... and made the points from this campaign ridiculously impossible to use.
    I thought it was pretty simple to get seals, I finished off all my jobs with +1 quite easily. I have to agree you would go crazy taking a 2000 pts and do 10 pts for each seal. But seals are so easy to get these days, esp since we can convert one for the other.
    (2)

Player
    That's all well and good but you fail to see the point.

for 60 seals (600) points, thats talking to the moogle 60 times. 60 times clicking 10 points. 60 times scrolling down to Bseals. 60 times clicking yes.

If the menu was arrangeable so that want i want was on top, it'd be fine.

Entirely too much time wasted for something I could farm faster. (but I have the points, I deserve to be able to use them on what I choose).
    (1)
    Last edited by Karah; 10-03-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lllen View Post
    I thought it was pretty simple to get seals, I finished off all my jobs with +1 quite easily.
    I think you're maybe confused. She is talking about Beastmen's Seals, not abyssea seals.

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Entirely too much time wasted for something I could farm faster.
    Maybe a little of an over-statement? 5 mins minimum to get a beastmen's seal from farming. I'm certain that the menu isn't THAT bad lol.
    (1)

Player
    Hyperbole. I use it.

Yes, the menu is that bad. It -is- that bad.
    (0)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeah, as soon as I saw beastmen/kindreds on the list I was like "I bet they didn't bother to make it so we could buy more than 1 of those at once"

Lo and behold, I was right!

Kinda makes me think they did it on purpose to attempt to discourage the crowd that had been whoring Behemoth pops for the past two campaigns.
    (3)

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I wish there were an easier way to trade for multiples, like forgotten keys or imperial coins, but I do figure it's quicker than killing to get seals (even if not as enjoyable), so I'm going to do it. I do wish they'd added a multiple option, and it does reduce the enjoyment of the campaign.
    (2)

8. 10-04-2013 01:05 AM

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I sincerely respect you people for having far more patience than I do. If I was to bother to do the single seal trades after about the first minute I would realize that the moments of my life spent in this mortal coil are slipping away into the aether of nothingness, spent on an unnecessary waste of time within a game that's already by definition itself an unnecessary waste of time.

Or in plain English, I have better things to do.
    (6)

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    I sincerely respect you people for having far more patience than I do. If I was to bother to do the single seal trades after about the first minute I would realize that the moments of my life spent in this mortal coil are slipping away into the aether of nothingness, spent on an unnecessary waste of time within a game that's already by definition itself an unnecessary waste of time.

Or in plain English, I have better things to do.
    I'm trying to do 40 a day. May do 20 since today was painful lol. Then whatever I have to spend before the campaign is up, I'll spend on something else.
    (0)

Character
    Annalise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I wanted to purchase Kindred's Seals with all of my points on three characters. Today, I went to buy them and saw that I need to buy them one at a time. I decided "screw that" and am just letting the points rot into oblivion instead.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast