Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    1 thing that would make random Augments suck less, if fragments actually dropped, then we could actually buy a stone worth using once a century. In all of the runs I have done, I currently have around 60% of what I need for a +2 stone, I have never spent them, ever, and yet, such a small amount. Getting 1~2 at random from mobs is stupid, it should be higher, I'm not asking for 1k a mob or something, but seriously, 50 a mob like Delve, that's around 2500 a run if you kill 50 mobs, that's 8 runs for a single +2 stone if you do both objectives, to me, that seems fair...
    On the other hand, multiple high-tier Skirmish Noetics can be quite a pile of fragments in Skirmish. 1-1-1 runs on the other hand, considerably less.

Faithful legs beef up how many Noetics show up. II adds one, III two...up to V being 4. They also up the fragment rewards as well. Rala/Cirdas ones go 100-200-300-400-500 per from I-V, Yorica 150-300-450-600-750.

So if you do a I-I-V on Yorica? That's 750 x 5 = 3,750 fragments from Noetics alone, plus whatever from kills and trading in junk NQ stones for more fragments at the Inventor's. And of course, a higher torso piece adds more Noetics (though not improving them).

Rewards for fragments tend to be puny owing to folks using the weakest parts possible to build a KI, not because the rewards aren't there.

Edit: And heck, higher tier Visages often skip the whole process because they up the odds of +1/+2 stones simply dropping to begin with.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Player
    Unless they changed something within the last 2 days, highly unlikely, you cant pick the same bonus twice, or at least, its never let me, which means even with V legs you get about 1k max per run.
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4