Possible 4th log-in campaign

I'm wondering if they will be doing another and what they might add?

I like how they changed what items you can get since they added things that alot of people don't go after anymore(i.e manny parts).

So my question is what will they now add to the list for players to get? I'm hoping for +2 drops for AF3 gear since most players rarely go for the bosses in aby now.

Thoughts?
    (0)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I can actually see them doing a 4th as SE recycled the Chocobo head gear, it would only make since for them to give us a second chance at the body as well. I don't think they will add +2 items in the 4th campaign, possibly just a repeat of the 3rd. However, I can see SE doing a final 5th campaign to end it all off. And if so, I can see them adding a much greater list of items, including that of the +2 items. But then again, these are just my thoughts. I can't see SE continuously giving away items past this, unless it turns into more of a Christmas event towards the end of the year.

But then again, aren't they doing this in celebration of 11 years? However, Log-in Campaign XI seems to be a bit much...
    (0)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    SE needs to quit messing around with login campaigns and start merging servers. Another campaign would be useful only if +2 items were available seeing as how they gave away +1 items this time around.
    (0)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Went off topic there a little did we?
    (0)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Player
    Got a feeling, log-in campaigns are going to continue. 4th 5th 30th 100th... cause, well, right now, it's the only way to get anyone to log in.

As long as it "looks like" people are playing they have an excuse to neglect mergers(or open migration like I suggested..).
    (0)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    There will be a 4th and beyond.

And you can quote me on that.
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

7. 10-02-2013 01:57 PM