Character
    Eleqtrum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

disappearing stuff and maneuvers not working

I have 2 issues. I am sending stuff to my mule and it is disappearing. I have waited many days for it to arrive but it has not. It even disappears from the sent box. Electrite is the only one having the problem.
    My second problem is my pup's maneuvers are not working. May pup is 99 and I have used these abilities many times. But now they are not working. I even went to the pet commands and they did not work.
    (0)

Are you sure your not misspelling your mule's name and giving someone with a similar name some free treats?
    (0)

Character
    Eleqtrum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I thought that too. I doubt I would have misspelled it as many times as my stuff has disappeared, for one thing. For another, I double checked the name.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Two things to check first:

1) For the disappearing items, check a delivery NPC with the character that sent items. It should still say who they were sent to, and if they vanish from the box without you having picked them up, then that means, as Mostfowl said, you gave someone a bunch of free goodies. If they don't vanish, you should be able to see the name they were sent to, and can either cancel if it's the wrong person or submit a fresh bug report with full details (see their template, they put this in the "not enough information" category if you just give problems without steps).

2) For the PUP maneuvers not working, there's one thing you might have overlooked, something I've done once or twice too; did you make sure you have your animator equipped in your ranged slot? The animator is required to use Maneuvers, so if you forgot to ensure it was equipped that might be the problem. More details on the situation might be useful.

As I stated briefly in #1, I would make sure if you're posting a bug report that you submit it using the template found in the second post of this thread. This gives them the details to attempt to replicate the bug so that they may deem it a real issue and can work towards fixing it. In addition it also has you go back and check your steps in order to assure you yourself didn't make a silly mistake (we all make them, some of us repeatedly... ^^;). And finally, of course, it prevents them from discarding the report to the "Not enough information" sub board, where it'll probably be forgotten.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Hello! Thank you all for your posts concerning this issue. It appears that this issue has been resolved, as such I'm going to close this thread. If you're still having problems locating your items, please make another thread, and use the bug reporting template found Here to ensure we notify the appropriate parties. Thanks again!
    (0)